Hyrra Features the Latest and Most Talked-About Topstories News and Headlines from Around the World.
⎯ 《 Hyrra • Com 》

List of All Articles with Tag 'ot'

West Ham make improved £30m bid for Manchester United defender Harry Maguire
West Ham make improved £30m bid for Manchester United defender Harry Maguire
West Ham have made an improved £30million bid for Manchester United and England centre-back Harry Maguire, the PA news agency understands. The Hammers have been linked with Maguire throughout the summer but a previous £20million offer was rejected. Maguire, 30, fell down the pecking order at Old Trafford last season and was recently replaced as captain by manager Erik ten Hag. United, however, have always maintained that Maguire remains an important member of their squad and would be happy for him to stay and fight for his place. Maguire, who joined United for £80million in 2019, faces competition from Raphael Varane, Lisandro Martinez and Victor Lindelof for a spot in the side. West Ham, meanwhile, have also been linked with a move for Maguire’s United team-mate Scott McTominay. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live
2023-08-08 02:55
Pac-12 breakup will have major impact on bowl season
Pac-12 breakup will have major impact on bowl season
With the Pac-12 being dealt two fatal blows by the Big Ten and Big 12, you better believe the dying league's bowl-game tie-ins have been greatly compromised as a result.While an expanded College Football Playoff will remove the Big Ten/Pac-12 tie-in to the Rose Bowl in 2024, the dying leagu...
2023-08-08 02:51
South Korea Jamboree: 'Our scouts have been phenomenal' says Bedfordshire leader
South Korea Jamboree: 'Our scouts have been phenomenal' says Bedfordshire leader
A unit leader says youngsters have shown resilience at the ill-fated World Scout Jamboree.
2023-08-08 01:57
MLB Rumors: Juan Soto extension, Red Sox star's future, and Cubs benching
MLB Rumors: Juan Soto extension, Red Sox star's future, and Cubs benching
MLB Rumors: Red Sox 'unlikely' to keep Alex Verdugo long termRed Sox slugger Alex Verdugo may not be in Boston for long.The star outfielder didn't get dealt at the August 1 deadline likely due to a lack of fair return packages -- the Red Sox weren't about to let him leave f...
2023-08-08 01:21
Neymar reportedly seeking move away from Paris St Germain
Neymar reportedly seeking move away from Paris St Germain
Neymar has told Paris St Germain he wants to leave the club, according to reports in France. The club have not commented publicly on the matter, but the PA news agency understands the Brazil superstar, who is under contract until 2025, has yet to formally communicate his intention to leave to the club’s executives. It is unclear whether new PSG coach Luis Enrique sees Neymar as part of his plans in any case, but the report comes at a time when the club are resigned to either selling France striker Kylian Mbappe this summer or losing him for nothing next summer, when he will be out of contract. Lionel Messi left the club earlier this summer to join Inter Miami and, if Neymar and Mbappe follow him out of PSG, it will well and truly mark the end of an era. The club are trying to shake off what their president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has previously described as their “bling bling” image of the past and work to develop more players organically rather than bring in top-of-the-range superstars. Neymar was arguably the epitome of the old approach, with PSG smashing the world transfer record to sign him from Barcelona in 2017 for 222 million euros (£200m at the time). He has won France’s Ligue 1 title five times since joining PSG but has failed to add to the single Champions League crown he won with Barca in 2015. Mbappe, meanwhile, has been left out of PSG’s main training group as the standoff over his contract continues. PSG sources are convinced he has already reached an agreement to officially sign for Real Madrid when his contract expires and benefit from a 160m euro signing-on fee as a free agent. PSG are understood to have even offered Mbappe a new contract with a “guaranteed sale” clause in it confirming he can leave for a fee next summer, but sources say his representatives have refused to engage on that, or any other, offer they have made. PSG gave Al Hilal permission to speak to Mbappe after the Saudi club tabled a world record £259million offer last month. However, it was reported Mbappe and his representatives declined to even meet a delegation from the club when they visited Paris. Chelsea and Barcelona are also understood to be trying to put together player-plus-cash deals to bring in Mbappe, who won the World Cup with France in 2018 and also starred at last year’s finals in Qatar. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live
2023-08-08 00:56
Germany Expects TSMC to Approve Dresden Chip Plant Tuesday
Germany Expects TSMC to Approve Dresden Chip Plant Tuesday
The German government expects Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. to give the go-ahead for the construction of a €10
2023-08-08 00:46
Kevin De Bruyne ‘way ahead’ of schedule on return from hamstring injury
Kevin De Bruyne ‘way ahead’ of schedule on return from hamstring injury
Kevin De Bruyne insists he is “way ahead” of schedule on his return from a hamstring injury that cut short his appearance in Manchester City’s Champions League final win. The 32-year-old scored 10 goals and provided 31 assists as City won the treble last season, adding the FA Cup and Champions League to a fifth Premier League crown in six years. De Bruyne revealed that he was carrying a hamstring injury for the last two months of the campaign and was forced off just 36 minutes into the 1-0 win over Inter Milan in June. His first action back was off the bench as a second-half substitute in Sunday’s Community Shield meeting with Arsenal – where he set up Cole Palmer for the opening goal but then missed the first penalty as the Gunners won a shoot-out 4-1. “I’m way ahead of schedule,” he said after the Wembley clash. “I was probably looking to be back around the game vs Seville (in the Super Cup on August 16). I just enjoyed my summer, worked on my injury. “I came back and the scan was good so I trained mostly alone in Japan. That went well, I’m happy. “You don’t know how the injury will be. Mostly in the past I’ve always been quite a quick healer. It’s the body.” City begin the defence of their league title with a trip to Sky Bet Championship winners Burnley on Friday night. De Bruyne, though, admits he does not know if he will be fit enough to start at Turf Moor. “I don’t know how I am physically,” added the Belgium international. I'm getting better and there's still around 70-80 games this year so I should be fine! Kevin De Bruyne “I’ve probably trained five or six times with the team. I’m not too worried about it. I played 45 minutes at a good level so I’m happy with that. “I’m getting better and there’s still around 70-80 games this year so I should be fine!” Pep Guardiola has yet to confirm who will take over as City’s new captain this season after Ilkay Gundogan departed for Barcelona. Kyle Walker – linked with a move to Bayern Munich this summer – led City out at Wembley, while De Bruyne took the armband when he replaced Mateo Kovacic on 64 minutes. Asked about the captaincy, De Bruyne replied: “Nothing yet. I don’t know. “If I get it, I get it. It’s not going to change anything I do for the club. This is my ninth year, I know the club inside out and people know whatever they ask of me, I’ll do. “I’m not too worried. I try to do the same as always. It’s an honour if I get it and if not, it doesn’t matter.”
2023-08-08 00:25
Caesars College Football Promo Gives Two $1,250 Chances to Hit a Week 1 Parlay!
Caesars College Football Promo Gives Two $1,250 Chances to Hit a Week 1 Parlay!
The college football season is nearly upon us and Caesars Sportsbook has a phenomenal promo available to help you score a BIG win in Week 1. Following an initial deposit, your first wager of up to $1,250 will be covered by Caesars and refunded in bonus bets if you lose.That means you can lock in...
2023-08-07 23:57
Tesla Replaces CFO as Kirkhorn Ends 13 Years at the EV Maker
Tesla Replaces CFO as Kirkhorn Ends 13 Years at the EV Maker
Tesla Inc. Chief Financial Officer Zachary Kirkhorn stepped down after 13 years at the electric-vehicle maker, a surprise
2023-08-07 23:53
Ukraine says it's foiled assassination plot against Zelensky
Ukraine says it's foiled assassination plot against Zelensky
An alleged informant for Russia has been detained in connection to a plot to assassinate Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) said Monday.
2023-08-07 23:46
Tottenham respond to latest Bayern Munich bid for Harry Kane
Tottenham respond to latest Bayern Munich bid for Harry Kane
Tottenham Hotspur have rejected Bayern Munich’s latest offer for Harry Kane. Bayern submitted their third offer of the summer for the England captain on Friday and an apparent deadline of midnight was also set by the German club. All weekend passed without any further development but Spurs have now responded on Monday and rejected Bayern’s latest bid, it is understood. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy was reported to have met with Bayern officials last week, but the clubs remain around £25m apart in their valuation. Friday’s bid was expected to be the final offer made by the Bundesliga champions and it remains to be seen whether or not they will continue their pursuit of Kane. Kane has entered the final 12 months of his contract at Tottenham, but ignored the noise around his future to score four goals in a 5-1 friendly win over Shakhtar Donetsk on Sunday. Dejan Kulusevski set up Kane’s hat-trick strike and hailed the professionalism of his team-mate. “He scored four goals, so very good,” Kulusevski exclaimed. “Nah, he’s unbelievable. Honestly, his mentality, I can learn from him like everybody. He just goes out and performs day in day out. “He’s a true professional. I’m happy I helped him score today but of course we want him to stay and we’ll do everything to make him stay.” Asked whether it would be beneficial to have Kane’s future sorted sooner rather than later, Kulusevski admitted: “I think it would. On the other hand, you can only control what you can control. We players cannot do anything about it. “We work our hardest, try to stay ready and the players that manage it, it’s up to them.” This latest twist in the Kane saga increases the likelihood that the forward will feature in Sunday’s Premier League opener at Brentford. Before Tottenham make the trip across the capital, Postecoglou will take his squad to Barcelona on Tuesday for their final pre-season match this summer. It will be another opportunity for Postecoglou to get his players attuned to his front-foot, progressive style of football and Kulusevski, after being accustomed to a pragmatic and counter-attacking approach under Antonio Conte previously, is relishing the attacking brand brought in. “It is fun actually. I love it,” he said. “You have to be physically very good, I love that too. I’m enjoying having a lot of ball higher on the pitch, so I’m very grateful to have him (Postecoglou). “I like him a lot. Also at half-time he was very angry because we stopped playing for five minutes and you cannot be like that. “You have to play always. Just because you’re tired, you (can’t) let them have the ball. Things happen like that. So I like him a lot and I’m looking forward to improving under him.” Kulusevski did concede there will be an adjustment period for Tottenham under Postecoglou’s new bold style. He said: “Everything takes time in life, but the thing is we really, really have to believe in it. It’s not enough if he’s trying to make us believe. We all have to do it. “But we’re in a good way, I think. This was the first game when we played 90 minutes. We’re happy, we ran a lot. It was quite good. “Last season, maybe we scored one and then we tried to protect the result. So, of course we have to improve but second half was very, very good. “He (Postecoglou) said we always have to play. Don’t shoot away the ball, don’t stop pressing, don’t waste time. Always play, play the same and don’t think about the score or the time. Just play and have fun. “We all want to score much more. When we go 1-0, we want to score the second, not back off. So, we all want to score much more.” Read More Dejan Kulusevski vows to ‘do everything’ to keep Harry Kane at Tottenham Postecoglou aims ‘deadline’ dig at Bayern over Kane transfer saga Harry Kane puts speculation to one side with four goals in Tottenham friendly Gary Lineker worried about Tottenham’s campaign with or without Harry Kane Bayern awaiting Tottenham response on ‘final’ offer for Harry Kane James Maddison wants ‘world’s best number nine’ Harry Kane to stay at Spurs
2023-08-07 23:45
USMNT news: Turner to Forest, Tillman to PSV, Wright debut
USMNT news: Turner to Forest, Tillman to PSV, Wright debut
Today's USMNT newsincludes Matt Turner's imminent transfer from Arsenal to NottinghamForest.Malik Tillman's move to PSV is progressing and Haji Wright made his debut for Coventry City.USMNT news: Matt Turner to Nottingham ForestMatt Turner was on Arsenal's bench as they defea...
2023-08-07 22:51
«433434435436»