
Brazil Raises 2023 Deficit Estimate, Fueling Market Jitters
Brazil raised its estimate for this year’s budget gap to account for rising government spending and declining revenue
2023-11-23 03:29

iShowSpeed urges fans to stop dangerons swatting trend: "I could have died"
The curse of swatting has hit the streaming world once again, this time affecting iShowSpeed. He urged his followers to stop with the dangerous practice after having law officials called to his house, saying that he “could have really died” after having guns pointed at him. The practice of swatting is becoming a growing issue. Porn actress-turned-Twitch star Adriana Chechik previously revealed she was going to have to move house because of being targeted, while Adin Ross also found one of his latest streams being interrupted in his latest run in with law officials. The concerning trend sees streamers targeted by trolls who have uncovered their location, before making a hoax phone call to the emergency services, often claiming that there’s extreme violence taking place there. iShowSpeed was broadcasting to his subscribers when he realised he’d been targeted again, despite having moved into his new house just a week before. “Bro, just for my safety in case anything happens. Ain’t no f***ing way bro,” he says in the clip, before pulling down his streaming set up and walking into a different part of the house. Later in the video, a police team is seen entering the house. Thankfully, iShowSpeed shared an update after the raid and confirmed that he was OK. Pleading with his viewers, he said: “I just got swatted. I wish I knew whoever did that. That’s f***ed up. Don’t ever do that again in your life, bro. I could have really died. I had guns to my face. Don’t ever do that again.” Sign up for our free Indy100 weekly newsletter How to join the indy100's free WhatsApp channel Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings
2023-11-21 20:25

NY Attorney General Letitia James has a long history of fighting Trump, other powerful targets
New York Attorney General Letitia James is no stranger to picking fights with powerful targets
2023-09-28 12:26

Britcoin May Not Actually Be On Blockchain, BOE Exec Says
A digital pound developed by the Bank of England could end up running on software that is not
2023-06-27 15:29

Man City confident over new contracts for in-demand transfer duo
Manchester City are increasingly positive that Kyle Walker and Bernardo Silva will stay at the Etihad Stadium, despite interest from the European superpowers. The right-back and the midfielder have both been offered new contracts by the Premier League champions and, while neither has signed yet, the feeling is growing that they will. Walker, who has entered the last year of his current deal, has been a target for Bayern Munich and had been expected to join the German champions. The 33-year-old had told teammates on City’s pre-season tour of Asia that he was likely to sign for Bayern but has had a change of heart. City manager Pep Guardiola has done his utmost to convince the England and Portugal internationals to stay, saying on Friday they would “do everything” to persuade them both. Guardiola had dinner with Walker on Friday and has made the defender captain throughout City’s pre-season games, after the departure of former skipper Ilkay Gundogan and when vice-captain Kevin de Bruyne has begun on the bench on his comeback from injury. Silva, who has two years left on his deal in Manchester, has attracted interest from both Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona but Guardiola criticised his former club on Friday for forever trying to sign the former Monaco player without submitting a bid that came close to City’s valuation of him. “If we don’t get a proper offer, he’s our player and we want him,” he said. Silva was also wanted in Saudi Arabia, although the 29-year-old has seemed to see his future in Europe. With Gundogan and Riyad Mahrez leaving this summer, his ability to play in the centre of midfield or on the right wing arguably makes him even more important to City this season while Walker is the only senior specialist right-back in Guardiola’s thinking. Silva and Walker joined in 2017 and have gone to make 307 and 255 appearances respectively, winning five Premier League titles each and the treble of the English title, the FA Cup and the Champions League last season. Read More Kevin De Bruyne ‘way ahead’ of schedule on return from hamstring injury Mikel Arteta benefits from new law changes as Arsenal clinch Community Shield Barcelona landed one Man City star for free - now Pep Guardiola won’t allow another
2023-08-08 22:55

Kari Lake's trial to review signed ballot envelopes from Arizona election wraps
The trial in a lawsuit brought by Kari Lake, the defeated Arizona Republican nominee for governor, to get access to 1.3 million voters’ signed ballot envelopes is now in the hands of a judge
2023-09-26 06:16

Marketmind: Thanksgiving starters of AI and oil
A look at the day ahead in U.S. and global markets from Mike Dolan. Thanksgiving may make for a clipped
2023-11-20 19:25

Brazil official defends progress on protecting forests, blasts EU ban
By Ana Mano SAO PAULO Brazil believes European Union rules banning products coming from areas of deforestation are
2023-08-08 05:23

Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Barbie” and Director Greta Gerwig Make History Together as the Box Office Sensation Passes a Billion Dollars Worldwide
BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 6, 2023--
2023-08-07 00:47

New Jersey Supreme Court to rule on pandemic-related insurance exclusions
New Jersey’s Supreme Court is expected to consider whether an Atlantic City casino can get payouts from business interruption insurance for losses during the COVID-19 outbreak
2023-09-27 12:30

Mama June's daughter Anna Cardwell joins viral snack trend, plans to review more foods amid cancer battle
Anna Cardwell took part in the social media trend along with her boyfriend Eldridge Toney
2023-10-14 08:58

Lauryn Hill postpones most of remaining tour dates due to 'serious vocal strain'
Lauryn Hill has been forced to postpone most of the remaining dates on her 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill' 25th anniversary tour after battling "serious vocal strain" for the past month, but she needs to take time off to "allow for real vocal recovery".
2023-11-23 16:29
You Might Like...

Tristan Tate threatens to boycott 'James Bond' if non-White actors play iconic detective role

Nearly half of Americans think the US is spending too much on Ukraine aid, an AP-NORC poll says

West Ham confirm signing of Edson Alvarez from Ajax

Chinese Official Blasts US Over Taiwan After Blinken-Xi Meeting

First on CNN: US Navy warship near Yemen intercepts multiple missiles, US officials say

Intel jumps to 17-month high after Mizuho analyst upgrade

3M reaches tentative $10.3 billion deal over US 'forever chemicals' claims

Swansea making progress with talks to make Michael Duff their new manager