
Who stole Mandy Moore's FedEx package? 'This is Us' alum shares the image of the alleged thief on social media
'This dude watched for an hour while the box sat outside and then climbed a side of a hill to snag them,' wrote Mandy Moore
2023-07-13 07:20

Ex-chemical safety agency chief misused $90K on trips, renovations and other expenses, watchdog says
The former head of a federal agency that investigates chemical accidents improperly spent more than $90,000 during her tenure, including unauthorized trips to and from her California home, remodeling her Washington office and outside media training for herself, according to a new report by a federal watchdog
2023-06-30 05:46

Nagorno-Karabakh empties as Armenia says 100,000 have fled
The flood of refugees from Nagorno-Karabakh dwindled to a trickle Saturday as Armenia said nearly the entire population of the breakaway territory had already fled...
2023-09-30 19:20

When will 'Below Deck Down Under' Season 3 air? All you need to know about Bravo's reality show
Crew members Luke Jones and Laura Bileskalne might not return for 'Below Deck Down Under' Season 3
2023-09-19 20:45

Man arrested after shooting spree leaves 4 dead, 1 injured in Arizona over the weekend
Five separate shootings over the weekend in Arizona that left four dead and one injured led to a man being arrested and charged with murder, according to police.
2023-05-30 02:57

From Paige Spiranac to Holly Sonders, here are 7 most popular golf influencers
Golf influencers can be a source of motivation for many. Here are top 7 golf influencers
2023-05-21 16:52

Spain manager Jorge Vilda sacked by Spanish FA amid Luis Rubiales crisis
The Spanish Football Federation has sacked women’s manager Jorge Vilda only two weeks after winning the World Cup amid the ongoing Luis Rubiales crisis. Vilda’s entire playing and coaching staff resigned in protest against Rubiales, the Federation (RFEF) president who refused to step down over his conduct during the final in which he kissed forward Jenni Hermoso on the lips during Spain’s trophy presentation. He was also pictured handling other players, kissing them on the cheek and grabbing his own crotch in an aggressive celebration. Rubiales has been provisionally suspended by Fifa from all football-related activity and banned from contacting Hermoso or those close to her while an investigation is carried out. In a speech made to RFEF officials and the media, Rubiales refused to resign and hit out at a “witch hunt” against him – and Vilda was pictured in the audience applauding the man who appointed him as head coach of the women’s team in 2015. Vilda later issued a statement condemning Rubiales’ conduct but did not resign, and he has now been removed from his post, according to multiple reports in Spain. Vilda has long been a controversial and unpopular figure among the Spanish squad. His team looked to be on the brink of implosion 12 months ago when 15 players made themselves unavailable for selection, saying that the environment of the national team was having a negative impact on their mental health and emotional wellbeing. They complained about the oppressive nature of Vilda’s managerial regime and were unhappy about how outdated the international set-up seemed. Some of the arrangements, like travelling long distances by bus or not having staff in certain key roles, fell well below their standards at club level and they did not feel the Spanish FA was given them the best chance of fulfilling a unique generation of talent. Other complaints included the coach’s demands that their hotel room doors remain unlocked until midnight, and that their bags were routinely checked. Meanwhile, the current RFEF president, Pedro Rocha, has written a letter distancing the organisation from Rubiales’ actions, saying he is “ashamed” by them. “The damage caused to Spanish football, to Spanish sport, to Spanish society and the values ​​of football and sport as a whole have been enormous,” Rocha’s letter said. “Mr Rubiales’ actions do not represent the values ​​defended by the Spanish federation, nor the values ​​of Spanish society as a whole. “His actions must be attributed solely and exclusively to him, since he is the one solely responsible for those actions before society, before the sports governing bodies and, if applicable, before justice. To be clear, this position was that of Mr Rubiales, not that of the RFEF. We feel especially sorry and ashamed for the pain and additional distress this has caused.” more to follow... Read More Luis Rubiales speaks out to ‘continue defending myself’ over kiss scandal Spain manager asks for ‘forgiveness’ after applauding Luis Rubiales speech Watch: Wiegman dedicates Women’s Coach of the Year award to Spain players
2023-09-05 22:54

Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker hits back at trolls who called her 'sad' as she poses in 'gimp mask' and leather top
Alabama Barker posed for Galore while wearing clothes that reminded fans of the infamous Balenciaga campaign
2023-09-19 09:28

Alec Baldwin reaches settlement with 'Rust' cinematographer Halyna Hutchins' son in wrongful death lawsuit
The settlement 'is fair, appropriate, and in the best interests of Andros Hutchins, a minor, a protected person,' the judge ruled
2023-06-02 19:29

Tourist who carved name into Rome’s Colosseum ‘is British fitness trainer’
A tourist filmed carving names into the wall of Rome’s ancient Colosseum last week has been identified as a fitness trainer living in Britain. The identification was made using photographic comparisons, said Italian police. They did not identify the suspect, saying only that the man and his girlfriend were “a couple who are resident in England”. However, he was named by the Daily Telegraph as Ivan Dimitrov, a 27-year-old fitness instructor and delivery driver who is originally from Bulgaria and lives in Bristol. He was filmed by an onlooker etching his and his girlfriend’s name into a wall of the 2,000-year-old monument last Friday. He used a key to write “Ivan + Hayley 23”. An angry bystander who filmed the incident asked: “Are you serious, man?” The video, titled: “A*****e tourist carves name in Colosseum in Rome,” was uploaded to YouTube and went viral. Italian police will send a note to the suspect’s home in England to inform him that he is under investigation, according to Il Messaggero, though it is unclear what will happen next. It was reported that the man could face a fine of up to €15,000 (£12,850) and a prison sentence of up to five years if convicted of defacing the historical monument. Rome’s Colosseum is a Unesco world heritage site where gladiators fought with one another and with wild animals including lions, leopards, bulls and ostriches. Its construction began under the reign of the emperor Vespasian in the first century AD. The Italian culture minister Gennaro Sangiuliano thanked the police for identifying the alleged suspect of the “uncivilised and absurd act committed at the Colosseum”. “It was an act that offended those around the world who appreciate the value of archaeology, monuments and history,” he said. “Now I hope justice will take its course by rigorously applying the laws.” The minister said that the government was considering a law that would impose stringent punishment on those found guilty of defacing or damaging the country’s historical and cultural heritage sites. “Those who cause damage will pay,” he said. In 2014, a Russian tourist was fined €20,000 (£17,000) for engraving a “K” on a wall at the site, and given a suspended four-year jail sentence. Italian tourism lobby Federturismo, backed by statistics bureau ISTAT, has said 2023 is shaping up as a record for visitors to Italy, surpassing even pre-pandemic levels that hit a high in 2019. Read More Outrage in Rome after tourist filmed carving his and girlfriend’s names into Colosseum Italy looks for man seen in viral video carving names into Rome's almost 2,000-year-old Colosseum Watch: Couple carve names into Italy’s ancient Colosseum as hunt for vandals is launched Tourist who carved name into Rome’s Colosseum ‘is British fitness trainer’ Is it safe to travel to Paris right now? Britons warned to ‘avoid’ violence hotspots as riots shake France
2023-07-01 16:55

'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna to debut new book, seeks suggestions from fans for her latest publication
Decade after releasing her third book, 'The Big, Fun, Sexy Sex Book,' Lisa Rinna is all set to debut her fourth publication
2023-05-23 09:28

Andrew Tate shares his take on 'ultimate power' of women, Internet says Top G 'always talk about girls'
'There are certain things that women can do so much better than men. Isn't it amazing?' Andrew Tate said
2023-08-23 13:49
You Might Like...

Who are Mallory Grossman's parents? Family to get $9.1M settlement after 12-year-old's death by suicide

Michael Thomas defends Chris Olave, subtly blames Derek Carr for botched play

Americans who are missing or dead in Hamas' surprise attack on Israel

NBA promotes Intae Hwang, Sha'Rae Mitchell to full-time referee staff

Colombia: Country's last active guerrilla group ELN agrees truce

Israeli parliament gives initial OK to piece of contentious judicial overhaul, protests planned

Bayern chief takes aim at Thomas Tuchel over squad depth remarks

France's Macron denounces 'new imperialism' in Pacific