
'She was so deserving!' Internet heartbroken after Team Blake's Grace West doesn't win 'The Voice' 2023
Grace West failed to earn enough votes to won 'The Voice' 2023
2023-05-24 12:19

Stanton's 4th homer in 4 games powers Yankees over Rockies 4-3, Donaldson hurt again
Giancarlo Stanton homered for the fourth time in four games and reached 1,000 career RBIs by driving in four runs to power the New York Yankees over the Colorado Rockies 6-3
2023-07-16 11:24

DeSantis says US should not accept refugees from Gaza
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Saturday that the US should not accept refugees from Gaza, as tens of thousands flee their homes following an evacuation warning from Israel ahead of a possible ground assault.
2023-10-15 06:51

US Marshals to auction off multimillion dollar car collection seized from YouTuber 'Omi in a Hellcat'
A YouTuber's Power-Rangers-themed Lamborghini, once the shining star of his extravagant car collection, is among 32 of his vehicles that will be sold at auction after the content creator was sentenced to five years in prison for fraud and other crimes.
2023-10-08 18:46

Montreal police probe shots fired at Jewish schools
Quebec's Jewish community, rocked by violence, fears a rise in hate crimes amid the Israel-Gaza war.
2023-11-10 23:26

What is the Game Show Boot Camp? Fans gear up for 'Jeopardy!' alum James Holzhauer's training program
The Boot Camp is being organized for the second time, the first edition having been held in 2022
2023-07-19 17:23

Newly released video shows police shooting into vehicle at a traffic stop in an encounter that contradicts initial police narrative
An attorney representing the family of a 27-year-old man who was shot and killed by a Philadelphia police officer last
2023-08-23 07:18

Jake Paul reveals how his mother reacted to his decision to become a boxer: 'She knows how hard I work'
Jake Paul admitted that his mother does not like the trash talk and build up to his fights
2023-08-26 17:24

Baker Hughes beats profit estimates on robust international demand
(Reuters) -U.S. oilfield technology firm Baker Hughes joined rivals SLB and Halliburton in posting upbeat quarterly profit on Wednesday, driven
2023-10-26 05:51

Japan Insurers Cut Hedging by Most in Decade Amid Weak Yen
Japanese life insurers have cut currency hedging by the most in more than a decade, signaling receding concern
2023-12-01 14:22

‘Candy Man’ serial killer’s last unidentified victim is seen in new image 50 years after mass grave discovered
A new sketch of the last known victim of the notorious “Candy Man” serial killer Dean Corll has been released 50 years after he was discovered in a mass grave. For decades, the young man whose mutilated body was found in belted brightly-colored swim trunks has only been known as “Swimsuit Boy” or “John Houston Doe” – but now officials are hoping the new sketch will finally be able to give the victim his name back. The facial rendering was released by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) last week, on the 50th anniversary of the day many of the bodies were found in mass graves on 9 August 1973. Corll, who was infamously nicknamed “The Candy Man” because he was known to hand out free candy to kids at his parents’ candy store, terrorised young men in the Houston area in the early 1970s. Between 1970 and 1973, Corll and his accomplices David Owen Brooks, then 17, and Elmer Wayne Henley, then 18, kidnapped, tortured, raped and killed at least 28 males between the ages of 13 and 20. It’s believed the number of slayings, known as the “Houston Mass Murders,” were far more than 28. The victims’ remains were found after Henley led Houston police to a boat storage shed, where 17 bodies were found wrapped in plastic or sheets and buried under a layer of lime plaster, according to Dean Corll: The True Story of The Houston Mass Murders: Historical Serial Killers and Murderers, by Jack Rosewood. On 8 August 1973, a day before the bodies were found, Henley shot and killed 33-year-old Corll with the killer’s own .22 pistol, allegedly screaming: “I can’t go on any longer! I can’t have you kill all my friends!”, Texas Monthly reported. Henley admitted direct involvement in six of the killings, and is serving six consecutive terms of 99 years of imprisonment with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. He will be eligible for parole in October 2025 at the age of 70. Brooks died from COVID-19 in 2020 in a Galveston hospital while serving a life sentence. Over the past 50 years, investigators have been able to identify 27 of Corll’s known victims, giving each of “The Lost Boys” a name – except one – John Doe 1973. The latest attempt to identify the final victim from the 1970s horror was revived this year after Corll’s house was razed in February. At least eight victims were shot and killed at that house, officials have said. John Doe, who police believe was white possibly Hispanic, and between 15 and 18 when he was killed, was one of the 17 bodies found at the boat shed, according to NCMEC’s website. He was found with belted “Catalina” swim trunks that had bright red, turquoise, gold, and dark blue stripes. The shorts also had the letter "C" with golden wings on the silver buckle. The victim was wearing a khaki-colored long sleeved 70s style shirt that tied in the front, with a large red, white, and blue peace symbol and the letters “USA.” Dark blue corduroys, a knotted leather ankle bracelet, and brown leather cowboy boots that were 12 inches in length and had the word "NEOLITE" on the heel, were also found. It was later determined that the young man had a mild form of spina bifida, according to NCMEC. Carol Schweitzer, supervisor of NCMEC’s Forensic Services Unit, said they “remain hopeful that this young man’s family and friends are still looking for him.” “This young man’s friends and classmates would be in their late 60s to early 70s, and we hope that this new imagery reaches them and helps bring in that one single lead needed to resolve this case,” Ms Schweitzer said in a statement. “He may have siblings, cousins, classmates, neighbors, or friends who have always wondered what happened to him. This young man’s friends and classmates would be in their late 60s to early 70s and we hope that this new imagery reaches them and helps bring in that one single lead needed to resolve this case.” Anyone with information on “John Doe 1973,” is asked to call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences and reference case number ML73-3356. Read More California judge charged in wife's murder expected to appear in Los Angeles court Rachel Morin – latest: Bel Air mother-of-five’s killer remains at large as Maryland police step up patrols Alex Murdaugh planned a birthday party for his son Paul from jail 10 months after killing him, book claims
2023-08-16 03:55

PGT Innovations unveils new corporate showroom with ribbon-cutting
NORTH VENICE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 22, 2023--
2023-06-22 22:19
You Might Like...

Man accused of locking a woman in a cell in Oregon faces rape, kidnapping charges in earlier case

Hawaii wildfires: Why identifying the victims could take years

Plunging Solar Stocks Fly in Face of Booming Panel Demand

Taylor Swift, George Soros and the DNC revolution: The craziest conspiracy theory goes viral

Jasper Philipsen avoids disaster in sprint for Tour de France third stage win

'Extraterrestrials' return to Mexico's congress as journalist presses case for 'non-human beings'

Yes, you can still buy a good cheap car

Who are Sam and Aussie? 10-year age gap strains 'Ultimatum: Queer Love' couple's choice between marriage and live-in