
BOJ will keep YCC until 2024, three-quarters of economists say: Reuters poll
By Kantaro Komiya TOKYO The Bank of Japan (BOJ) will likely maintain its yield curve control (YCC) policy
2023-05-26 12:24

Los Angeles police searching for suspect in three fatal shootings of homeless people
Los Angeles police are searching for a suspect in the fatal shootings of three homeless people in separate incidents around the city
2023-12-02 09:26

NFL rumors: Should Raiders hit full reset by trading away star?
The Raiders and Josh Jacobs don't sound close on negotiating an extension to keep him in Las Vegas. A trade has to be on the table.Four years ago, the Raiders spent a late first-round pick on Josh Jacobs. The Alabama star returned well on investment, rushing for 1,000 yards in three of his ...
2023-07-14 05:15

'Wild 'N Out' star Jacky Oh’s surgeon Dr Zachary Okhah sues former patients over botched procedure reviews
'Wild 'N Out' star Jacky Oh's surgeon Dr Zachary Okhah sued his former patients Leila Penn and Kyla Neirenburg in 2021
2023-06-03 21:55

Sunak’s Rwanda Asylum Plan Left in Tatters by UK Top Court
The UK’s controversial policy to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda is unlawful, the nation’s highest court ruled, dashing
2023-11-15 19:00

Bryce Elder shuts down skidding Yankees, Marcell Ozuna hits 3-run homer for Braves in 5-0 win
ATLANTA (AP) — Bryce Elder pitched seven brilliant innings in a combined one-hitter, Ronald Acuña Jr. and Marcell Ozuna went deep and the Atlanta Braves cruised past the reeling New York Yankees 5-0 on Tuesday night.
2023-08-16 10:21

'Nobody giving a s***': Fans says no one will watch second GOP Debate as Fox News announces moderators
The moderator for the second debate from Fox News would be Stuart Varney and Dana Perino
2023-08-31 18:18

Odey’s Shorts on UK Stocks All But Vanished From Watchdog List
A reduced short bet on Metro Bank Holdings Plc is all that remains of the bearish wagers by
2023-06-19 22:26

Belarus leader Lukashenko says Prigozhin is back in Russia
By Guy Faulconbridge MINSK (Reuters) -Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, who last month brokered a deal to end an armed mutiny
2023-07-06 16:18

Republican Steve Scalise on path to US House speaker in turbulent time
By Makini Brice WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives nominated Steve Scalise to be the chamber's next
2023-10-12 04:20

'Can't watch this': Ramadhani Brothers leave viewers concerned with their 'dangerous' balancing act
The Ramadhani Brothers stunned 'AGT' Season 18 judges with their head-to-head balancing skills
2023-06-07 09:55

Newcastle issue statement on Sandro Tonali gambling investigation
Sandro Tonali is being investigated by the Italian Prosecutor’s Office and the Italian Football Federation after being accused of illegal betting on football. The Newcastle midfielder, who is cooperating fully with the police and the Italian football authorities, faces the prospect of a lengthy ban if found guilty. The 23-year-old, who was withdrawn from the Italy squad to face Malta and England after it became known he was the subject of an inquiry, reportedly pleaded guilty to betting on AC Milan matches at a hearing with the Italian Football Federation in Turin on Tuesday. Tonali’s agent said the Italy international is battling a gambling addiction and revealed the player is shocked. Guiseppe Riso said: “Sandro is playing an important game against gambling addiction. He will win this one too. I’d like to thank Newcastle who have always stood by Sandro. He is in shock, shaken and sad. I hope that this experience saves his life and that of many others, that it helps those who fall into the same habit as him.” This week, Juventus midfielder Nicolo Fagiolo was banned for 12 months, with five of them suspended, after he admitted breaching betting regulations while Aston Villa winger Nicolo Zaniolo is also being investigated and was also removed from the Italy squad as a result. Illegal betting on matches in Italy carries a maximum penalty of a three-year ban. Newcastle are yet to confirm if Tonali remains available for selection. They face Crystal Palace on Saturday and then Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday. Tonali became the most expensive Italian footballer in history when Newcastle bought him from AC Milan for £55m in the summer. He scored on his debut against Aston Villa and has made 10 appearances for Eddie Howe’s team. Newcastle said in a club statement: “Newcastle United can confirm that Sandro Tonali is subject to investigation by the Italian Prosecutor’s Office and Italian Football Federation (FIGC) in relation to illegal betting activity. “Sandro is fully engaging with the investigation and will continue to cooperate with all relevant authorities. He and his family will continue to receive the club’s full support. “Due to this ongoing process, Sandro and Newcastle United are unable to offer further comment at this time.” Read More Newcastle’s Sandro Tonali being investigated for alleged betting activity Saudi Arabian state-linked group targets two European clubs ‘similar in size’ to Newcastle Gary Neville gambling ad banned because footballer ‘too popular with under 18s’
2023-10-18 23:24
You Might Like...

Best of enemies: England-Pakistan cricket flashpoints

Hurricanes score 4 goals in a 5:31 span in the 1st period, beat Oilers 6-3

In deadly Maui fires, many had no warning and no way out. Those who dodged barricades survived

Scotland sniffs success in wheelchair rugby

A week after an armed rebellion rattled Russia, key details about it are still shrouded in mystery

10 Hollywood actors who you probably didn't know could sing as well as they act

Is John Cena starring in 'Barbie'? Fans eagerly await movie as actor says 'he was blown away with the concept'

Joe Rogan lauds Terence Crawford’s unbeaten run in the ring, fans say boxer is ‘getting the attention he deserves’