
Will GTA 6 trailer break MrBeast's YouTube record for views? Reddit debates if video game preview will 'break the Internet' anew
A Reddit user posed an intriguing question — would the GTA 6 trailer video surpass MrBeast's YouTube record for 'views in 24 hours'?
2023-08-22 21:27

Sam Thompson admits fears about ADHD and parenthood on I’m a Celebrity
Sam Thompson has candidly opened up to his fellow I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! campmates about his ADHD diagnosis and his worries for the future. The Made in Chelsea star has settled into life in camp and won over his fellow contestants and viewers with his positivity and constantly high energy levels – so much so, in fact, that he was voted as the current camp leader. During Thursday (30 November) night’s episode, Sam sat down with Marvin Humes and Josie Gibson at the creek and spoke about being diagnosed with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) last year. Earlier this year, the 31-year-old presented a Channel 4 documentary titled Sam Thompson: Is This ADHD? about his quest for a diagnosis. Marvin mentioned that Sam had alluded to having ADHD a couple of times in the camp, asking him: “How old were you when you were diagnosed with it?” “Last year, mate,” Sam said. “There’s loads of people who are actually of a certain age who get diagnosed way later. When the low bits happen it goes low. But then the highs are really high.” Sam said that his girlfriend, Love Island star and recent Strictly Come Dancing contestant Zara McDermott, was a huge stabilising force in his life. “My girlfriend Zara is so steady and it’s so good for me. When she’s going steady I’m going like that,” he explained, miming a wavy line. “My time-keeping is terrible. I get quite selfish, not just with her, with everyone – my mates or whatever. My listening to Zara… I’m just finding myself staring off at something completely different. You sort of feel like you’re a bit of a k*** sometimes.” “But you would not be Sam without it,” Josie said, with Marvin adding: “I would just always say you’ve got loads of energy. Your energy is crazy bro, and it’s what makes you great.” Sam said that it was “weird no one spotted it beforehand at school”. He continued: “But if you look at all of my report cards, every single one says the same, it says: ‘Likeable enough guy, but lacks focus.’ It’s staring at you in the face. “If I’d known as a kid, not much would have changed, but how you feel about yourself probably changes. I remember crying into my textbook because I couldn’t understand the words going into my head. You want to do good. You don’t want to be mischievous or anything like that.” Speaking in the Bush Telegraph, Sam said: “I’m not ashamed of having ADHD in any way. But I know that I would have felt better about myself at school if I’d been diagnosed with it at a younger age. I really was just like, ‘I just suck at everything.’” Back with Marvin and Josie, Sam said that he hoped to have kids in the future, meaning that “we’ve got to get a handle on it” as “you’ve got to look after a child.” Marvin told Sam he would be “the most incredible dad”, insisting: “Trust me, all my kids care about is giving them attention, being with them in the moment, loving them, cuddling them. They just want to have all of you and to be as fun as possible and feel loved.” He added: “I can’t imagine doing this without you being here and you being as much fun as what we’ve had.” ADHD is a behavioural disorder that can make it difficult for those affected to concentrate. While most cases of the condition are diagnosed between the ages of six and 12 years old, differing symptom levels often mean some adults aren’t diagnosed until later in life. According to charity ADHD Action, approximately 1.5m adults in the UK have the condition, but only 120,000 are formally diagnosed. I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! airs Sunday to Friday at 9pm and Saturday at 9.30pm on ITV. Read More I’m a Celebrity live: Sam opens up about ADHD diagnosis as Josie quits trial I’m a Celebrity: All of the contestants who have quit the jungle early Grace Dent speaks out for first time after early exit from I’m a Celebrity… Ant and Dec issue Jamie Lynn Spears health update after sudden I’m a Celeb exit Jamie Lynn Spears quits I’m A Celeb ‘on medical grounds’ Nella Rose and Nigel Farage argue about cultural appropriation on I’m a Celeb
2023-12-01 07:29

NATO, EU send aid to Slovenia after devastating floods that killed at least 6 and left many homeless
The European Union and NATO began sending urgent aid to Slovenia after severe flooding over the weekend affecting two-thirds of the small European country killed at least six people and left hundreds homeless
2023-08-08 00:52

Ecuadoreans weigh economic, security pledges in presidential ballot
By Alexandra Valencia and Yury Garcia QUITO/GUAYAQUIL (Reuters) -Ecuadoreans voted on Sunday to choose their next president, weighing pledges to
2023-10-16 02:21

With trade deadline approaching, Orioles demote RHP Tyler Wells from the rotation to the minors
The Baltimore Orioles have sent right-hander Tyler Wells to Double-A Bowie after three straight shaky starts following the All-Star break
2023-07-31 02:56

Benjamin Mendy finds new club days after being cleared of rape charges
Former Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy has signed a two-year deal with French club Lorient. Mendy left Man City last month at the expiration of his contract, having not played for the Premier League and Champions League winners since 2021. The 29-year-old was cleared of rape and attempted rape at Chester Crown Court last week. Mendy, who progressed through Le Harve’s academy before establishing himself during three seasons at Marseille, joined City in 2017 for a reported fee of £52m after a solitary campaign with Monaco. He would go on to be involved in three Premier League title wins with Pep Guardiola’s side but his last appearance occurred during the opening game of the 2021-22 in defeat at Tottenham. Later that same month, Mendy was reprimanded in custody after being charged with four counts of rape and one count of sexual assault in August 2021. City suspended the French full-back, who was granted bail the following January but only after being charged with three more counts of rape. In May 2022, Mendy pleaded not guilty to seven charges of rape, one attempted rape and one sexual assault. The next month he was charged with another count of rape, and in September he was found not guilty on one charge of rape. Mendy was found not guilty of six counts of rape and one court of sexual assault in January, but the same jury could not reach a verdict on another count of rape and one count of attempted rape. It saw a retrial and last week Mendy was found not guilty of one charge of rape and one charge of attempted rape, which has allowed the defender to resume his professional career. Lorient finished 10th in Ligue 1 last season under Regis Le Bris and the player will begin work with his new club on Wednesday. “FC Lorient is pleased to announce today the signing for two seasons of French international left-back Benjamin Mendy,” a club statement read. “The native of Longjumeau, who will wear number five with the Merlus, will take his first steps at Espace FCL today. Welcome Benjamin!”
2023-07-19 18:29

BoE's Bailey says 'big lessons' to be learned from inflation surge
LONDON (Reuters) -Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said on Tuesday the central bank had "very big lessons to learn",
2023-05-23 18:48

IShowSpeed's Fortnite livestream takes unexpected turn as fellow streamers prank him: 'You play too much'
IShowSpeed was joined by fellow streamers Mongraal and StableRonaldo during his recent livestream on the Fortnite's OG map
2023-11-11 15:26

Errol Spence reveals date of Terence Crawford rematch – ‘We got to do it again’
Errol Spence Jr plans on activating his rematch clause with Terence Crawford and has revealed the likely date of the rematch as he looks to avenge his knockout loss. In a contest billed as the ‘fight of the year’, the two best welterweights of their generation went to war on Saturday night in a bout that was years in the making. However, Crawford dominated proceedings as he knocked down Spence three times before finally ending the fight at 2:32 of the ninth by TKO to cement himself as an all-time great. The 35-year-old unified the division for the first time in the four-belt era that began in 2004 as he took his overall record to 40-0 (31 knockouts). To his credit, Spence (28-1) admitted he’d been beaten by the better fighter as he suffered a first defeat of his illustrious career. “He was the better man,” said Spence. “He was using his jab, and my timing was a little bit off. He was catching me in between shots. I make no excuses. “He was on a hotter jab, he was timing his jab and he had his timing down on point.” Crawford already owned the WBO belt and took the WBC, WBA and IBF titles from Spence to become the first male boxer to become the undisputed champion in two divisions and has won world titles at three weights. Attention now turns to the mandatory rematch and despite the decisive nature of his defeat, Spence laid out the fact that it will probably happen before the end of 2023. "Hell yeah, we got to do it again,” he said. “I'm going to be a lot better, it's going to be a lot closer. It's probably going to be in December because it's set before the end of the year.” Spence also hinted that he would prefer the rematch to be at a higher weight than the 147lb welterweight limit, with junior middleweight (154lbs) the next division up. The winner gets to decide the weight of the rematch but Crawford also suggested he’d be open to moving up. “It definitely doesn’t have to be at 147,” he said in his post-fight press conference. “I’m in the hurt business. 147 was kinda hard for me, too. “I was already talking about moving up in weight and challenging (Jermell) Charlo, so 154 wouldn’t be out of reach.” Read More Terence Crawford dismantles Errol Spence Jr to become undisputed welterweight world champion Inside the phone calls that made Spence vs Crawford – a generational fight The Independent’s pound-for-pound boxing rankings
2023-07-30 21:16

Pentagon: Russian fighter jets approached US and Coalition aircraft over Syria 7 times in August -- at times within 1,000 feet
Russian fighter aircraft approached US F-35 fighter jets and other Coalition aircraft over Syria on seven occasions during the month of August and in several instances flew within 1,000 feet, the Pentagon said Friday.
2023-09-02 09:46

High School Baseball Title Game Ends in Chaos on Dropped Third Strike Call
VIDEO: Crazy high school baseball game ending.
2023-05-29 01:46

A 'knockdown' fight: How the House and Senate are plowing ahead to a spending crisis this fall
The House and Senate are careening toward a major spending standoff that could consume Congress this fall, raise the threat of a government shutdown and once again test House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's ability to keep his narrow Republican majority behind him.
2023-06-15 04:53
You Might Like...

Melinda Gates, worth more than $6B, brought 'military' level security detail for 'Today' appearance

Texas woman charged with threatening to kill judge overseeing Trump's federal election interference case

U.S. Senate moves quickly toward confirming Lew as ambassador to Israel

Former Browns QB Johnny Manziel reveals in documentary he tried to commit suicide at end of 'bender'

Kim Jong Un hosts Chinese and Russian guests at a parade celebrating North Korea's 75th anniversary

Amazon drought: Stranded boats and dead fish

Anthony Andrews: Tennessee man beat GF's toddler son to death with dog toy while 'disciplining him'

NY Fed data shows underlying inflation may be slower than thought