Hyrra Features the Latest and Most Talked-About Topstories News and Headlines from Around the World.
⎯ 《 Hyrra • Com 》
The best goals of MLS make up games - ranked
The best goals of MLS make up games - ranked
The best goals of MLS make up games - ranked
2023-10-17 05:54
UN to vote on Gaza resolution that would condemn attack by Hamas and all violence against civilians
UN to vote on Gaza resolution that would condemn attack by Hamas and all violence against civilians
The U.N. Security Council has scheduled a vote Wednesday on a resolution that initially condemned “the heinous terrorist attacks by Hamas” on Israel as well as all violence against civilians
2023-10-18 12:56
Is Alabama Barker dating Lil Darius? Travis's daughter sparks speculation as she cuddles up with rapper in video
Is Alabama Barker dating Lil Darius? Travis's daughter sparks speculation as she cuddles up with rapper in video
Alabama Barker and Lil Darius locked their arms all over each other in new video
2023-10-30 11:51
Vikings thriving on Dobbs-Hockenson connection founded in summer throwing sessions
Vikings thriving on Dobbs-Hockenson connection founded in summer throwing sessions
T
2023-11-16 08:46
'Flamin' Hot' tells a chips-to-riches story in Eva Longoria's feature directing debut
'Flamin' Hot' tells a chips-to-riches story in Eva Longoria's feature directing debut
"Flamin' Hot," a crowd-pleasing, chips-to-riches story, marks Eva Longoria's directorial debut with a movie inspired by the feel-good tale of a Frito-Lay janitor who rose into the executive ranks and highlighted an underserved community.
2023-06-09 21:49
The climate crisis is coming for your hoppy beer
The climate crisis is coming for your hoppy beer
Hops in major beer-producing European countries like Germany, Czech Republic and Slovenia are ripening earlier and producing less since 1994, scientists found. And, perhaps most alarmingly for the IPA lovers of the world, they are starting to lose their critical bitter component.
2023-10-10 23:17
Trump denies ever having secret document about attacking Iran despite ‘unclassified’ tape recording
Trump denies ever having secret document about attacking Iran despite ‘unclassified’ tape recording
Former president Donald Trump denied that he ever possessed a secret document about attacking Iran despite the fact a recording exists that had him discussing a document he kept from his presidency. Mr Trump spoke in an interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier at his property in Bedminster, New Jersey less than a week after he pleaded not guilty to 37 charges in a federal court in Miami for his arraignment in Miami. A federal grand jury had indicted him for allegedly willfully mishandling of classified documents, obstruction of justice and making false statements. Late last month, CNN reported that federal prosecutors had obtained audio of a recording in the summer of 2021 where Mr Trump acknowledged that he had held onto a classified document from the Pentagon detailing a potential attack on Iran. But Mr Trump denied there was a document. “I had lots of paper, I had copies of newspaper articles, I had copies of magazines,” he said. Mr Baier responded by reading back from the indictment wherein Mr Trump reportedly said that the plan to attack Iran was “highly confidential” and “secret,” and that “as president, I could have declassified it.” The president said “Now I can’t, you know, but it’s still a secret.” “When I said I couldn’t declassify it now, that’s because I wasn’t president, I’ve never made any bones about that,” Mr Trump said. “When I’m not president, I can’t declassify.” Mr Trump repeated his denial that such a document existed. “That was a massive amount of papers and everything else talking about Iran and other things,” he said. “And it may have been held up or it may not but that was not a document. I did not have a document per se.” Mr Baier responded by saying he was reading what the indictment said about a recording, as well as from people in the room who testified about Mr Trump’s. “These people are very dishonest people,” he said. “They’re thugs. If you look at what they’ve done, to other people and overturned in the US Supreme Court, these are thugs.” The unsealed indictment said that Mr Trump met with a writer and a publisher of his former White House chief of staff Mark Meadow’s book. Upon the meeting, the indictment says, Mr Trump said “Look what I found” and showed an unnamed military official’s plan of attack on Iran. The official was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley. At the time, neither the writer nor the publisher had security clearances. Mr Baier said that the suggestion was Mr Trump had requested the documents because there was evidence that the US military and Gen Milley had pre-emptively sent him for plans on an attack on Iran and that Mr Trump did not order such an attack to occur. But Mr Trump denied that he had done so, and proceeded to attack Gen Milley. “Milley, frankly, was incompetent,” he said. “The last one I’d want to attack with as my leader would be Milley.” The instance Mr Baier discussed was one of allegedly two instances where Mr Trump supposedly showed classified information to people who were not authorised to see them. On the second occasion in August or September 2021, also in Bedminster, Mr Trump commented that a military operation that was not going well and reportedly showed a representative from his political action committee a classified map of the country, before saying he should not be showing it. The interview is Mr Trump’s first interview with Fox News, a network with which he has regularly feuded since leaving office. Mr Trump has maintained his innocence. Mr Trump also explained to Mr Baier why he failed to return documents to the National Archives and Records Administration. “The only way NARA could ever get this stuff, this back, would be ‘please, please, please, could we have it back?” he said. He also said that many of the documents were “interspersed” with personal effects. “I want to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out. I don’t want to hand that over to (National Archives) yet. And I was very busy, as you’ve sort of seen,” he said. -Bevan Hurley contributed to this report Read More Trump gives Fox News new excuse for not giving back boxes of secret documents Trump news – live: Trump angry as Fox tells him he lost in 2020, as he floats new excuse over secret papers Ivanka and Jared split over attending Trump 2024 launch – follow live Why was Donald Trump impeached twice during his first term? Four big lies Trump told during his 2024 presidential announcement
2023-06-20 07:26
Israel has no plan for Gaza after war ends, experts warn
Israel has no plan for Gaza after war ends, experts warn
Former intelligence officers tell BBC it is unclear how Hamas could be kept out after Israeli forces leave.
2023-10-29 01:45
England's Malan proud to silence critics with thrilling century
England's Malan proud to silence critics with thrilling century
England's Dawid Malan said he was delighted to silence his critics after blasting a match-winning century in his side's 100-run win...
2023-09-16 05:46
Sanchez set to get new term in divided Spain
Sanchez set to get new term in divided Spain
Pedro Sanchez is poised to win the backing on Thursday of Spain's parliament for another term as prime minister, with the country divided over his decision to grant Catalan separatists an amnesty in exchange for...
2023-11-16 14:46
Verstappen claims sixth pole position of season at Austrian GP
Verstappen claims sixth pole position of season at Austrian GP
World champion Max Verstappen of Red Bull claimed his sixth pole position of the season at the Austrian...
2023-07-01 00:58
On the plane or waiting game: Where do England players stand ahead of Euro 2024?
On the plane or waiting game: Where do England players stand ahead of Euro 2024?
Gareth Southgate’s England squad selection will be a huge discussion point as next summer’s Euros come into focus. An unbeaten 2023 is now in the history books and the PA news agency has analysed how Southgate likely sees his options right now. Goalkeepers On the plane: Jordan Pickford (Everton). In the departure lounge: Sam Johnstone (Crystal Palace) and Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal). Hoping for a late ticket: Nick Pope (Newcastle). Pickford established himself as England’s number one ahead of the 2018 World Cup and is all but certain to go into his fourth major tournament as the main man between the sticks. Ramsdale had looked his closest contender but David Raya’s arrival at Arsenal has impacted his playing time and could well damage his international ambitions. Johnstone has supplanted Pope as third choice for the time being. Defenders On the plane: Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Newcastle) and Kyle Walker (Manchester City). In the departure lounge: Ben Chilwell (Chelsea), Levi Colwill (Chelsea), Lewis Dunk (Brighton), Reece James (Chelsea) and Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan). Hoping for a late ticket: Ezri Konsa (Aston Villa), Rico Lewis (Manchester City), Tino Livramento (Newcastle) and Ben White (Arsenal). Trippier, Stones, Walker and Maguire have been to every previous major tournament under Southgate and will do so again if fit and playing. James undoubtedly has the quality to be on the plane but needs to prove his fitness – not ideal given his issues staying available and the competition at right-back. Injured Chelsea team-mate Chilwell is in a similar position but may benefit from a dearth of options at left-back. That said, he looks behind Shaw and further behind than the Euro 2020 final goalscorer in terms of his rehabilitation. Colwill can fill in there as he did on his England debut against Australia, which will boost the central defender’s hopes. He missed November’s camp through injury, meaning Tomori and versatile teenager Lewis starting there instead. The latter impressed on his debut against North Macedonia. Guehi has established himself as third-choice centre-back and Dunk pushed his case before having to withdraw from November’s squad. Konsa was brought in but did not feature. Livramento was name-checked by Southgate and White has not been involved since Qatar 2022. Midfielders On the plane: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid), Jordan Henderson (Al-Ettifaq) and Declan Rice (Arsenal). In the departure lounge: Conor Gallagher (Chelsea), Cole Palmer (Chelsea) and Kalvin Phillips (Manchester City). Hoping for a late ticket: Mason Mount (Manchester United) and James Ward-Prowse (West Ham). Bellingham would be in any squad in the world, as would Rice. There are questions over Henderson and Phillips given their club situations, but Southgate has so far seen enough to stick with two players he trusts implicitly. The latter’s place is the bigger doubt given his limited playing time at Manchester City. The Football Association now lists Alexander-Arnold as a midfielder, with his versatility and qualities surely enough to see him involved in a midfield that Gallagher is now a regular part of. Palmer got the nod this time and the adaptable attacking midfielder featured in both November fixtures after a fine start at new club Chelsea. By contrast, Mount’s difficult end to last season and injury-impacted beginning to life at Old Trafford has seen him miss out on recent squads, but Southgate is a long-term admirer of the Euro 2020 final starter. Ward-Prowse has not been called up despite his impressive form at West Ham. Forwards On the plane: Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Bayern Munich), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) and Bukayo Saka (Arsenal). In the departure lounge: Jarrod Bowen (West Ham), James Maddison (Tottenham), Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa) and Callum Wilson (Newcastle). Hoping for a late ticket: Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton), Eberechi Eze (Crystal Palace), Anthony Gordon (Newcastle), Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Chelsea) and Ivan Toney (Brentford). England are blessed with an abundance of attacking options. Skipper Kane is a certainty, as is fleet-footed Saka. Foden, Grealish and Rashford are established performers under Southgate, while Maddison is now a regular squad member. There are decisions to make beyond them. Sterling has won 82 caps for his country but has not featured since December’s World Cup quarter-final loss to France. Bowen is another fighting for a sport after his October recall and was denied a chance to take his West Ham form onto the international scene by an issue sustained on the eve of the Macedonia game. As for Kane’s back-up, Watkins scored on his return to the set-up in October but failed to further his chances with a poor performance from the start in Skopje. Nketiah was omitted having made his debut last month, while injury hampered Wilson’s chances to prove he should go to another tournament in that role. Calvert-Lewin did at Euro 2020 and is fit again and Toney is the most interesting alternative, although his betting ban does not end until January. Read More Phil Taylor to retire at the end of World Senior Darts Tour in 2024 On this day in 2007: England fail to qualify for Euro 2008 after Croatia defeat Jalen Hurts grabs double as Philadelphia Eagles avenge Super Bowl loss Gareth Southgate hails Rico Lewis after strong England debut in North Macedonia Michael O’Neill calls Northern Ireland win over Denmark step in right direction Rob Page: Wales not entertaining Euro 2024 play-off talk before Turkey qualifier
2023-11-21 17:23