
US grand jury indicts Pentagon leak suspect Teixeira, Justice Department says
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A federal grand jury has indicted a U.S. Air National guardsman accused of leaking top-secret military intelligence records
2023-06-16 05:19

Oil extends declines on China growth woes, firmer dollar
By Katya Golubkova TOKYO Oil prices weakened on Wednesday, extending falls to a third straight day, as the
2023-06-21 09:20

Capture 4K content with this durable drone, now $100
TL;DR: As of September 17, get this Global Drone 4K Platinum Version for only $99.99
2023-09-17 17:20

Denzel Washington nearly turned down The Magnificent Seven for one reason
'The Magnificent Seven' director Antoine Fuqua reveals Denzel Washington wasn't immediately sold.
2023-09-05 15:18

Airbnb forecasts fourth-quarter revenue below estimates on demand slowdown
By Priyamvada C and Doyinsola Oladipo (Reuters) -Airbnb forecast fourth-quarter revenue slightly below Wall Street estimates on Wednesday, as tourists
2023-11-02 05:52

4 Arizona Diamondbacks to blame for losing Game 3 of the World Series
Discover the key players responsible for the Diamondbacks' Game 3 loss in the World Series.
2023-10-31 11:55

Ryan Day’s ‘hot seat’ may have been greatly overexaggerated
Keep a lid on the rumors about Ohio State head coach Ryan Day getting fired anytime soon.
2023-09-22 12:24

Who is Gianna Wurzl? 'Hack my Home' host Brooks Atwood's CEO wife raised over $10M in funding for her companies
Brooks Atwood's wife Gianna Wurzl runs two design companies and dubs herself a 'serial entrepreneur'
2023-07-07 13:56

No. 13 Notre Dame looks to extend Dublin domination over Navy as two teams open season in Ireland
No. 13 Notre Dame faces Navy in Ireland on Saturday
2023-08-25 02:52

‘We will all forget about it’ – Anthony Joshua reacts to Tyson Fury fighting MMA star
Anthony Joshua has some admiration for Tyson Fury’s uncompromising attitude but believes his British rival should be fighting professional boxers and not mixed martial artists. Fury argued he was unable to arrange a showdown with Joshua or Oleksandr Usyk, which led the WBC heavyweight champion agreeing to box MMA star Francis Ngannou on October 28 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. While Fury’s handlers have denied the crossover bout is an exhibition, the 34-year-old will not be defending his world title against the former UFC heavyweight champion, who has never boxed professionally before. Fury has been accused of holding up the division and Joshua, who has a rematch against Dillian Whyte on August 12 at London’s O2 Arena, admitted he has some sympathy with boxers having to stand by for a title shot. “I’m not frustrated by that because I’ve been champion and I know my process and I’m on this rebuilding phase but I can understand for people waiting in line it must be massively frustrating,” Joshua said. “To become champion for some people is the be all and end all. That’s all they want to do and then they can pack up. I feel sorry for the people who want to know where they are going with their career. “But Fury has to do what Fury has to do for him. I admire the guy for his confidence to do what’s right for him – he has an ‘eff it’ mentality. I think we all need a bit of that in today’s society. “If you want to hold him accountable then yes he should be fighting active fighters and he should wait until the end of his career, when he’s not champion anymore, to compete with MMA fighters.” Negotiations for an undisputed fight between Fury and WBA, IBF and WBO champion Usyk broke down earlier this year, with the British fighter attracting the most criticism which intensified after the Ngannou announcement. The WBC has given Fury special dispensation to take on his Cameroonian-French opponent, in a fight which is expected to be highly lucrative for both combatants, as there is no mandatory challenger in place. Joshua ruefully reflected that he would still be a world champion now had he ignored his mandatory and vacated one of the crowns now held by Usyk, who outpointed the Briton twice. “When all is said and done it will just be part of (Fury’s) legacy and I think we will all forget about it sooner or later,” Joshua added. “Usyk was my mandatory and I ended up losing to him. I would have loved to have gone to Saudi to compete with someone else and make a s*** load of money and swerve my mandatory. “I would still be champion if I could do that but I didn’t get that opportunity and I had to take it on the chin. But life isn’t always fair.” Read More What is an exhibition fight and how is it different to a professional bout? The hidden side of Jake Paul Mike Tyson to train Francis Ngannou for Tyson Fury clash Errol Spence Jr lifts lid on Anthony Joshua’s training sessions in Dallas Jake Paul’s latest fight is not about Jake Paul What is an exhibition fight and how is it different to a professional bout?
2023-08-04 15:18

Everything Deion Sanders said after Oregon destroyed Colorado
Deion Sanders lost his first game as Colorado head coach on Saturday against Oregon. Here's everything Sanders said after the game.
2023-09-24 08:45

Mercedes team member desperately tries to salvage lost wedding ring after being thrown into Abu Dhabi marina
A Mercedes team member is desperately trying to salvage his lost wedding ring after being thrown into Yas Marina after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. As is often the case following the final race of the season, the team member was chucked into Yas Marina following Sunday’s grand prix. However, disaster struck when he lost his wedding ring and now he has employed the help of a diver – armed with a metal detector and a sieve – in an attempt to retrieve it. A group of freelance reporters, present at the Yas Marina Circuit for the post-season tyre test on Tuesday, told the story on Twitter/X. However, after an hour-long search, which included issues with the metal detector, all that was found was a knife. Those present on-site added that the team member plans to enlist the help of a group of local people in the coming days in order to retrieve the ring. Mercedes finished the 2023 season on Sunday by claiming second in the constructors’ championship – but there was little to celebrate after their first winless season in 12 years. Lewis Hamilton, meanwhile, has now gone two years without winning a race. “If we are able to give him [Lewis] a car, he will be fighting for a world championship,” said Mercedes boss Toto Wolff. “I have no doubt. But it is clear if you have a car like we have now, you are not at ease with it. “Red Bull started the new regulations in 2022 with a massive advantage and they have been able to maintain it. “We have a lot of respect for their achievements – from the engineering side, and the driver – and beating them under the current regulations is against the odds. Mount Everest is in front of us.” The 2024 F1 season starts on March 2 with a Saturday night opening race, the Bahrain Grand Prix. Read More Michael Masi could return to F1 despite 2021 Abu Dhabi finale ‘Sexism, please! Do they have anything else?’ FIA boss denies misogyny accusations F1 fans spark chaos and launch bottles of prosecco in Abu Dhabi brawl IndyCar champion admits breaching McLaren contract in £18m lawsuit over F1 seat Verstappen rewrote history books in 2023 – but his dominance stretches way beyond F1 Lando Norris slams Sergio Perez after collision: ‘It’s nothing new’
2023-11-29 01:26
You Might Like...

Paul Murdaugh hosted booze-fueled boat party weeks before his murder – as he faced charges for deadly crash

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Who won the regular season series?

Key gun control measure in the crosshairs at US Supreme Court

Xsolla Announces Game Changing Insights for the Future of Gaming and Game Development: A Preliminary Analysis of 2023 Metrics and Upcoming Trends

Blinken meets Wang Yi in Indonesia. But the region remains wary of the US-China rivalry

Football transfer rumours: How PSG could keep Mbappe; Lukaku's shock Inter decision

Chinese EV maker Nio raises $1 billion in convertible bond deal

Ukraine war: Russian 'evil cannot be trusted', Zelensky tells UN