Hyrra Features the Latest and Most Talked-About Topstories News and Headlines from Around the World.
⎯ 《 Hyrra • Com 》
Pakistan's thrice-elected, self-exiled former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif returns home ahead of vote
Pakistan's thrice-elected, self-exiled former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif returns home ahead of vote
Pakistan’s thrice-elected former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is returning home on a special flight from Dubai
2023-10-21 15:21
Kleenex is pulling out of Canada due to 'unique complexities'
Kleenex is pulling out of Canada due to 'unique complexities'
Kimberly-Clark is pulling its consumer facial tissues from Canada, citing “unique complexities".
2023-08-26 03:20
Musk's X sues media nonprofit over portrayal of site as full of anti-Semitism
Musk's X sues media nonprofit over portrayal of site as full of anti-Semitism
Elon Musk's X Corp. on Monday sued nonprofit Media Matters for driving advertisers away from the platform formerly known as Twitter by portraying it...
2023-11-21 12:22
16 inspiring 'Game of Thrones' quotes to live by
16 inspiring 'Game of Thrones' quotes to live by
Regardless of how you feel about the ending of Game of Thrones, it was the
2023-08-15 10:18
SES AI Releases Data For Its 100Ah Cells and Link for Battery World 2023 Registration
SES AI Releases Data For Its 100Ah Cells and Link for Battery World 2023 Registration
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2023--
2023-11-28 22:28
Canada's Conservative leader urges rejection of RBC's offer for HSBC Canada -media
Canada's Conservative leader urges rejection of RBC's offer for HSBC Canada -media
Pierre Poilievre, Canada's Conservative party leader, called for the federal government to reject Royal Bank of Canada's C$13.5
2023-10-20 09:22
Goldman Sachs cuts probability of US recession in next 12 months
Goldman Sachs cuts probability of US recession in next 12 months
NEW YORK Goldman Sachs' Chief Economist Jan Hatzius said on Monday the bank was cutting its probability that
2023-07-17 23:55
Father of a 12-year-old detained while taking out trash says he will not accept a police apology
Father of a 12-year-old detained while taking out trash says he will not accept a police apology
The father of a 12-year-old Black boy who was briefly detained by police while taking out the trash outside his Lansing, Michigan, apartment building said Monday he does not accept an apology from the police.
2023-08-16 06:54
Archaeologists have just found a rare 18th-century cold bath
Archaeologists have just found a rare 18th-century cold bath
Archaeologists have found a rare cold bath below the 18th-century Bath Assembly Rooms. The rooms, completed in 1771, were fashionable places of entertainment, conversation, dancing and gambling and cold baths were seen as good for people's health. The cold bath is in the centre of a suite of three rooms beneath one end of the ballroom. It has dressing rooms on either side. The excavation involved removing a later floor that had been installed over the cold bath and removing tonnes of rubble to reveal steps down into it. Bruce Eaton, of Wessex Archaeology, which oversaw the excavation, told the Guardian: “Although historical records indicated that there was a cold bath buried beneath the Bath Assembly Rooms, we had no idea what preservation of the bath would be like. “The building suffered damage at the hands of the Luftwaffe and the rooms were remodelled in the late 20th century but, after carefully excavating tonnes of concrete and rubble, we saw the original structure emerge in its entirety. “It’s tremendous to be able to piece together this rare archaeological evidence of an 18th-century cold bath with social historical accounts from the time.” Tatjana LeBoff, a project curator at the National Trust, said: “The cold bath at the assembly rooms is highly unusual. It is a rare, if not unique, surviving example, and possibly it was the only one ever built in an assembly room.” The trust was researching records, letters, diaries and other documents to discover more about the cold bath, she said. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-10-09 16:47
'Sister Wives' Season 18: Kody Brown fears Robyn might 'lose respect' for him after she sides with ex Meri
'Sister Wives' Season 18: Kody Brown fears Robyn might 'lose respect' for him after she sides with ex Meri
'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Meri Brown does not want Kody Brown to think she's 'walking away' from their marriage
2023-10-09 09:29
No script at Tony Awards, but plenty of song, dance, high spirits and history-making wins
No script at Tony Awards, but plenty of song, dance, high spirits and history-making wins
There were plenty of uncertainty in the run-up to this year’s Tony Awards, which at one point seemed unlikely to happen at all due to the Hollywood writer’s strike
2023-06-12 19:29
Liverpool transfer news: Dominik Szoboszlai release clause, Federico Valverde and Fabio Carvalho latest
Liverpool transfer news: Dominik Szoboszlai release clause, Federico Valverde and Fabio Carvalho latest
It was a season to forget for Jurgen Klopp’s men after they struggled in the Premier League. Expectations were high for Liverpool last year but they failed to challenge for the title and even missed out on Champions League football entirely. Sadio Mane left for Bayern Munich with new signings Cody Gakpo and Darwin Nunez unable to replicate his relationship with Mo Salah until the back end of the season. James Milner, Naby Keita and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have all left the club with Klopp focusing on midfield reinforcements during this window. World Cup winner Alexis Mac Allister has signed from Brighton with the Reds targeting more players before the window closes. Here are the latest news and transfer updates from Anfield: Dominik Szoboszlai Hungarian midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai has rocketed up Liverpool’s list for potential midfield reinforcements after the club met with his representatives. Newcastle United were previously interested in the 22-year-old, who has a €70m (£60m) release clause in his RB Leipzig contract, but according to The Athletic, Liverpool are now in pole position for the midfielder’s signature. No offer has been made as of yet but there is increased confidence a deal can be struck. Szoboszlai impressed in the most recent edition of the Nations League and his chance creation metrics and ball-carrying ability fit the profile Liverpool are after in midfield. Federico Valverde Potentially the most exciting name on this list is Real Madrid’s Federico Valverde. The Daily Mail says the Reds reportedly had a £51m bid for the Uruguayan rejected earlier this month though a potential deal for the midfielder could suit Los Blancos who are aware of the massive sum spent to secure Jude Bellingham and may need more cash to move for PSG’s Kylian Mbappe. Liverpool are reportedly preparing to submit a new proposal of around £77m according to Catalan outlet El Nacional. At just 24-years-old Valverde would bring a wealth of winning experience having already won two LaLiga titles and a Champions League trophy. His versatility across midfield is an asset that will appeal to Jurgen Klopp and 12 goals from the middle of the pitch this season is a bonus attribute. Federico Chiesa Gazzetta dello Sport report that Liverpool are keen to sign Juventus and Italy attacker Federico Chiesa. The Italian media outlet says that Chiesa does not have the best relationship with Juve boss Max Allegri and struggles to fit into his 3-5-2 formation. The 25-year-old is currently stuck in contract renewal talks but it appears a transfer away from Turin could be a real possibilty especially if a big Premier League club comes knocking. Enter Liverpool who are interested in the winger. Juventus want €60m for Chiesa though he is valued him at €40m by the Reds who are unwilling to go over that. The departure of Roberto Firmino has left a vacancy in Liverpool’s forward line but with Darwin Nunez, Luis Diaz, Cody Gakpo and Diogo Jota available as back-up the Reds won’t be convinced to spend more than they want to for Chiesa. Fabio Carvalho It remains to be seen whether a deal will materialise between Liverpool and RB Leipzig for Szoboszlai but there has already been one deal agreed between the two clubs after Liverpool confirmed that young midfielder, Fabio Carvalho, will join the German side on a season-long loan move. Carvalho joined Liverpool in a move last summer from Fulham, making 21 appearances for Jurgen Klopp’s side in all competitions and scoring three times. Khephren Thuram A player of interest to Liverpool, Thuram is currently in action for France at the under-21s European Championships alongside Manu Kone - another individual being heavily linked with an Anfield switch. Nice are said to be seeking £35m for the 22-year-old, who would bring some much-needed physicality to the midfield. Read More Chelsea transfer news: Hakim Ziyech move collapses, Mason Mount and Moises Caicedo latest Manchester United transfer news: Mason Mount bid accepted, David De Gea and Andre Onana latest Arsenal transfer news: Record Declan Rice bid, Jurrien Timber and Granit Xhaka latest Liverpool transfer news: Szoboszlai release clause, Valverde and Carvalho latest On this day in 2010: Roy Hodgson appointed Liverpool manager Man City assistant Rodolfo Borrell joins MLS side Austin FC as sporting director
2023-07-01 14:24