Hyrra Features the Latest and Most Talked-About Topstories News and Headlines from Around the World.
⎯ 《 Hyrra • Com 》
Baidu’s ChatGPT-Style AI Begins to Earn as Sales Beat Estimates
Baidu’s ChatGPT-Style AI Begins to Earn as Sales Beat Estimates
Baidu Inc.’s ChatGPT-style Ernie bots are beginning to add to the company’s top line, potentially shoring up advertising
2023-11-21 21:49
Donald Trump: What have Mike Pence and Ron DeSantis said about the charges?
Donald Trump: What have Mike Pence and Ron DeSantis said about the charges?
Mr Trump is being indicted for allegedly plotting to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
2023-08-02 16:58
Mexican volcano near capital spews more ash, forcing school closures
Mexican volcano near capital spews more ash, forcing school closures
MEXICO CITY Mexican authorities canceled in-person classes for more than 100,000 students on Thursday in multiple towns clustered
2023-05-22 10:59
Who are Jesus Alaya and Jzamir Keys? Teen drivers to be tried as adults for fatally striking retired cop Andreas Probst
Who are Jesus Alaya and Jzamir Keys? Teen drivers to be tried as adults for fatally striking retired cop Andreas Probst
Jesus Alaya, 17, and Jzamir Keys, 16, are accused of hitting Andreas Probst while he was riding his bicycle down an empty highway in Las Vegas
2023-09-21 19:56
Gary Neville slams ‘horrible’ Man Utd handling of Mason Greenwood case
Gary Neville slams ‘horrible’ Man Utd handling of Mason Greenwood case
Gary Neville believes independent panels should investigate serious allegations made against footballers after criticising Manchester United’s “pretty horrible” handling of the Mason Greenwood case. United announced on Monday that Greenwood will leave the club by mutual agreement, with the forward suspended since January 2022 over allegations relating to a young woman after images and videos were posted online. Charges against the 21-year-old England international including attempted rape and assault were discontinued by the Crown Prosecution Service in February this year, leading to United conducting an internal probe into the matter. While Neville feels they have belatedly reached the right result, the former United captain is appalled at how his former employers have dealt with the situation and called for instances of this magnitude to be taken out of a club’s hands in future. He said on Sky Sports: “They’ve finally got there. It was clear from day one, for me and anybody who saw the evidence that was initially released, that he wouldn’t play for Manchester United again. “I would say that the process in getting there has been pretty horrible. When you have significant and difficult situations like this, it requires and authoritative leadership, that comes the very top and Manchester United don’t have that. “On an issue like domestic abuse and violence against women, there needs to be independence. It shouldn’t be that Manchester United are the judge and jury on such a significant issue, not just for themselves but also for the game. “People talk about the reputation (hit) to Manchester United but it’s the Premier League here as well. “My view is on issues of this importance and severity (is) they should be dealt with independently by a panel because it’s been clear that Manchester United have not had the skill and the ability to deal with this situation properly. It’s been well above their grade of experience and ability.” It was reported last week that chief executive Richard Arnold told the club’s executive leadership in early August that United were planning to bring Greenwood back. That story and further information led increased pressure on the club, with Arnold publishing a public letter to supporters upon the conclusion of their in-house investigation. Former England midfielder Karen Carney said on Sky Sports: “I empathise with anyone that’s been through or has been triggered by the conversations that we’ve been having. “Personally I feel really uneasy with the situation. I think Manchester United, as an institution and a football club and what it stands for, have handled this really, really poorly.” Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher added: “You almost think of what decision Manchester United may have come to if these stories hadn’t been leaked and then you get the force of public opinion, that would be a worry. Ultimately, they’ve got to the right decision.” Women’s Aid, a charity which works to eliminate domestic abuse against women and children, welcomed the news that Greenwood would no longer play for United. A spokesperson said: “We know that today’s news from Manchester United that Greenwood will be moving on from the club will be a relief for many survivors of domestic and sexual abuse. “Football is loved by so many people worldwide, and players are often idolised by fans, so the way that alleged domestic abuse cases are treated in clubs has a huge impact on public understanding about what is accepted and tolerated in society. “We have heard first-hand the impact this case and the related materials shared on social media have had on survivors of abuse, and while next steps are established following the outcome of Manchester United’s internal investigation, this will happen away from centre stage of Old Trafford. “With many survivors never contacting the police to report abuse in the first place, and the majority of domestic and sexual-abuse cases not resulting in a criminal conviction, it is vital that clubs – like all employers – have an approach that is wider than the criminal justice system, and which deals with the reality of the scale of the issue. “This needs to involve addressing the attitudes that underpin domestic and sexual abuse, and working with players from a young age to make it clear that clubs stand against sexism and misogyny. This is an issue that reaches far wider than football, with misogynistic content widely available on social media, so it is important to recognise how widespread harmful attitudes are and address this.” The Manchester United Supporters Trust criticised the club’s handling of the case but said the right decision had been made. A MUST statement read: “Since the deeply distressing initial allegations surfaced, this episode has been allowed to drag out for far too long as the club has carried out an investigative process. “Moreover, the complete lack of consultation with fans even with respect to process added fuel to the fire. While the speculation and discussion in the last couple of weeks has been profoundly unhelpful and reflected very poorly on the club, it is clear that they have in the end reached the right decision. “We are relieved that this matter can now be put behind us and will be working with the club to ensure lessons have been learned from this very troubling episode.” Read More Football rumours: Manchester City’s bid for Lucas Paqueta set to crumble Mason Greenwood: Man Utd announce striker will leave club Women’s Aid welcomes Manchester United’s Mason Greenwood decision Mason Greenwood latest LIVE - Updates on Man Utd forward Man United keen to sign Jonny Evans despite Harry Maguire’s transfer collapse Mason Greenwood timeline: How the Manchester United star fell from grace
2023-08-22 16:20
First pitch: 3 things I heard around MLB clubhouses last week
First pitch: 3 things I heard around MLB clubhouses last week
DENVER — Let's take a tour around the NL West in this week's First Pitch, with three things I heard from the Colorado Rockies, San Diego Padres and San Francisco Giants.With the Giants and Padres coming to Coors Field this week to meet the Rockies (and heading out of the Mile Hig...
2023-06-12 22:25
Red-hot Miyazawa fires Japan into World Cup quarters
Red-hot Miyazawa fires Japan into World Cup quarters
Hinata Miyazawa scored her fifth goal of the Women's World Cup on Saturday to seal a 3-1 win over Norway and put Japan into the quarter-finals against...
2023-08-05 18:29
Best goals of the Leagues Cup semifinals - ranked
Best goals of the Leagues Cup semifinals - ranked
The 2023 Leagues Cup is coming to an end on Saturday as Nashville SC host Inter Miami at GEODIS Park.
2023-08-17 05:17
Raiders look for first 2-0 road start to a season since 1982 in traveling to play Bills
Raiders look for first 2-0 road start to a season since 1982 in traveling to play Bills
The Las Vegas Raiders have an opportunity to open a season with two consecutive road wins for the first time since 1982 on Sunday, when they travel to play the Buffalo Bills
2023-09-15 01:50
U.S. Steel says union cannot block company's sale
U.S. Steel says union cannot block company's sale
(Reuters) -U.S. Steel said on Thursday that its labor agreement with United Steel Workers (USW) does not afford the union
2023-08-18 11:20
Tommy Fury crowned king but relax - Misfits’ bad boxing will not end the sport as we know it
Tommy Fury crowned king but relax - Misfits’ bad boxing will not end the sport as we know it
It was gone midnight when Tommy Fury and KSI wrestled their way through six truly ugly rounds to end the night in Manchester on Saturday. Fury got the nod over KSi, nearly 20,000 traipsed away in the rain and the journey of boxing’s so-called “crossover” fighters continues. The night was a sell-out, the pay-per-view numbers on DAZN will be impressive, but the reality is that the stars of the circuit, which operates under the promotional name of Misfits, are novices. And, they will never get any better. The men and women under the Misfits canopy might want to fight, but they are so far short of grade that their fights are just boring to watch for traditional boxing fans. They are, mostly, harmless, but the limitations of the men and women involved mean that action happens by mistake and not design. They have the moves, but not the technique; it is style over content. The crowd did actually boo and hiss quite a few times during Saturday’s ten-fight bill when there was no action. Sure, there is a grand pantomime element at play. Also on Saturday, several fights went on too long and the referees were guilty of putting the health of the boxers at risk. The men behind Misfits, including KSI, must take a long, hard look at the poor and dangerous refereeing. It was a brutal reminder, in the middle of the slapstick, that this unforgiving sport too often ends in death or serious injury. It has to be said that in most ways, Misfits run their business smoothly; they have top safety protocols, the shows are slick and they have a lot more transparency than the promoters operating under British Boxing Board of Control licences. The men behind Misfits are not here to take over, they are just doing their extravagant thing in their lane. The fighters from the Misfits circuit are not going to end boxing as we know, relax. So, the truth is that Fury v KSI, which was for the Misfits World Cruiserweight title, was a bad fight; two raw novices, holding, missing, swinging and both fully neglecting some of boxing’s most basic but essential principles. Obviously, the capacity crowd loved every second of it. They would both benefit from learning the most basic of basics again; had either thrown a jab, they would have won easily. Fury should know better and will be disappointed with his performance. The fans kept up their roar, screaming as Fury missed wildly and screaming louder if Fury hit and held. However, the loudest noise was for KSI, who has a combined total of just over 22 million followers on social media. When the boxers are introduced, their name, their weight, their city and then their total social media reach is given. It was a hard night for the iconic Michael Buffer. Fury won for the 10th time and his previous nine fights were all under the rules and regulations of a recognised and respected governing body; the fight on Saturday was a blatant and understandable cash grab on a circuit outside of boxing’s jurisdiction. It is, let’s be honest, a long way back to regular boxing for Fury, who was on Love Island before following the family tradition and taking up the noble art. On the Misfits circuit, Fury is the enviable champ and is highly paid, but in real boxing he is Tyson’s little brother and the son of John. In real boxing, little Tommy is just a novice, not an adored, multi-millionaire world champion. KSI created and owns Misfits and is at the very heart of the crossover boxing scene; he was unbeaten in six before the maul with Fury. In the fiery aftermath, KSI called for an investigation into the sanctioning body about the decision. It was finally a touch of humour - KSI set the body up! In the fight before Fury’s win, there was a riot and ring invasion when a man called Dillon Danis (four million followers on social media) tried to choke Logan Paul (33 million on social media). It was chaotic and predictable. Danis and Paul hate each other in real life - whatever that is for them. Paul won by sixth-round disqualification. Incidentally, Paul and KSI own Prime, the drink. The carnival will continue, there is no revolution, it’s just a bunch of high-profile dreamers in novice scraps. And Tommy Fury is their new king. Read More KSI vs Tommy Fury prize money: How much did the fighters earn? KSI vs Tommy Fury scorecards reveal major error in decision victory Jake Paul immediately mocks KSI after defeat to Tommy Fury KSI may have lost to Tommy Fury, but he’s winning where it really matters Tommy Fury claims points victory over YouTube star KSI Who is Dillon Danis: Logan Paul’s opponent who threatened to cancel fight?
2023-10-16 01:17
8 Historic National Park Hotels for Your Bucket List
8 Historic National Park Hotels for Your Bucket List
From a 175-year-old farmhouse to a luxury lodge on the Grand Canyon, these are the most historic places to stay in eight national park properties.
2023-05-26 20:22