Hyrra Features the Latest and Most Talked-About Topstories News and Headlines from Around the World.
⎯ 《 Hyrra • Com 》
Argentina’s Massa Heads to US For Talks With IMF on Loans
Argentina’s Massa Heads to US For Talks With IMF on Loans
Argentina’s economic minister and presidential candidate Sergio Massa will travel to the US on Monday for talks with
2023-08-21 08:19
Russia-Ukraine war – live: Putin ‘senselessly sending Russians to die’ amid highest casualties since war began
Russia-Ukraine war – live: Putin ‘senselessly sending Russians to die’ amid highest casualties since war began
Vladimir Putin has been accused of “senselessly sending more Russians to die than at any time since the war began” as neither Moscow or Kyiv appear to be making any substantial advancement in the 21-month-old conflict. UK Defence Secretary Grant Shapps made the strong claim on X, formerly called Twitter, as the Ministry of Defence released figures showing the number of Russians casualties had risen to an average 931 a day this month. The number, from Ukraine’s General Staff and described as “plausible” by the MoD, is higher than the previously reported deadliest month in March, when there were an average 76 deaths and injuries a day. The increase comes as Russia, which widened its conscription programme earlier this year, continues its assault on the key towns of Donbas and Avdiivka. Both attacks, the MoD say, contribute to the casualties. Mr Shapps wrote: “Putin is stepping up his invasion - senselessly sending more Russians to die than at any time since the war began. “Ukrainian bravery and western support is holding back their advance, but we cannot be complacent. Ukraine needs our unwavering support to fight and win.” Read More World’s attention must ‘stay on Ukraine’, warns ex-Nato chief 'You’ll die in this pit': Takeaways from secret recordings of Russian soldiers in Ukraine Dead, wounded or AWOL: The voices of desperate Russian soldiers trying to get out of the Ukraine war Kyiv hit by biggest Russian drone attack since war began
2023-11-27 20:54
Nacho Fernandez confirms Real Madrid contract decision
Nacho Fernandez confirms Real Madrid contract decision
Nacho Fernandez has confirmed that he will stay at Real Madrid for another season following speculation about his future.
2023-06-12 18:27
Kerry says climate change requires 'new definition' of China-US cooperation
Kerry says climate change requires 'new definition' of China-US cooperation
Global warming poses a threat to all humankind and requires a new kind of cooperation between China and the United States, US climate envoy John...
2023-07-18 12:51
3 free agents Packers could still sign in training camp
3 free agents Packers could still sign in training camp
The Green Bay Packers could be better than people expect in the first year without Aaron Rodgers, but these three free agents could help ensure that further.Even with Jordan Love taking over from Aaron Rodgers at quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, the fact of the matter is that the offense s...
2023-07-30 00:21
Logitech feeling more confident after Q2 - CFO
Logitech feeling more confident after Q2 - CFO
ZURICH Logitech International is feeling more optimistic after slowing its rate of sales decline and offsetting the downturn
2023-10-24 20:26
Why does Kanye West change the wardrobe of women he dates? Experts call rapper's habit a 'red flag'
Why does Kanye West change the wardrobe of women he dates? Experts call rapper's habit a 'red flag'
Kanye's inclination to dictate his partners' fashion stems from the mere extensions to uphold his desired image, say experts
2023-08-14 18:57
When will 'AGT' Season 18 Episode 15 air? Qualifiers 2 results to reveal two finalists
When will 'AGT' Season 18 Episode 15 air? Qualifiers 2 results to reveal two finalists
Two best performance will advance to 'AGT' Season 18 finale
2023-08-30 09:29
Hunter Biden plea deal in jeopardy after judge questions agreement
Hunter Biden plea deal in jeopardy after judge questions agreement
Federal prosecutors and attorneys for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, are at loggerheads and appear to have scrapped a deal for the lawyer and lobbyist turned artist to plead guilty to tax misdemeanour charges and enter into a diversion programme on a gun-related charge after the judge overseeing a plea hearing questioned whether the deal would preclude the government from pursuing other charges against him. US District Judge Maryellen Noreika ordered Mr Biden’s lawyers and prosecutors to confer further after Mr Biden said he would not accept the agreement if it did not provide that the government could not charge him for any crimes currently known to prosecutors if he successfully completes the terms of the deal. Prosecutors had agreed to ask Judge Noreika to impose a term of probation on Mr Biden for not having paid taxes on time in 2017 and 2018. Mr Biden was also expected to enter into a diversion deal under which he’d plead guilty to charges that he’d lied on a gun background check form when he said he wasn’t a user of drugs when he bought a pistol during that same time period, but would withdraw the plea after completing the terms of the diversion agreement, which often requires community service and continued sobriety verified by drug tests. During the court hearing, he told Judge Noreika that he’d been sober since 2019 but had been in and out of drug treatment for roughly two decades. The sticking point in the proceedings appeared when the judge asked prosecutors and defence counsel whether they understood the hearing to conclude any criminal proceedings against Mr Biden, and when prosecutors said that was not their understanding, she ordered prosecutors and defence counsel for the president’s son to confer on whether they still have an agreement. More follows... Read More Is Donald Trump going to prison? Trump begs Congress to help with legal troubles as possible Jan 6 charges loom – live Congressman asks UFO whistleblower if anyone has been ‘murdered’ to maintain coverup
2023-07-27 00:22
Opera diva Maria Callas museum opens in Athens on centenary
Opera diva Maria Callas museum opens in Athens on centenary
A quarter of a century in the making, Greece's capital Athens on Thursday opens a museum honouring legendary soprano Maria Callas, billed as the first...
2023-10-26 14:16
Juanma Lillo says Pep Guardiola’s drive improves ‘everyone that is around him’
Juanma Lillo says Pep Guardiola’s drive improves ‘everyone that is around him’
Juanma Lillo has offered insight into Pep Guardiola’s insatiable appetite to keep improving himself and those around him. Lillo rejoined his fellow Spaniard’s backroom staff at treble winners Manchester City this summer after a year away. This weekend he will be filling in for the inspirational City manager as the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss takes time out to recuperate from back surgery. Guardiola is due to return to Manchester after the September international break and Lillo expects him to be as hungry as ever. “Pep is always very open, moment to moment, and he decides he always wants to improve and implement new things,” said Lillo, who will oversee the team at Sheffield United on Sunday and at home to Fulham next week. “That sense is very sharp. He’s very intelligent. He grasps not only what he’s going to do, but with whom he’s going to do it. “That helps to improve everyone that is around him. We all improve. “We all try and to pitch in for Pep to always be there, but he doesn’t need a lot of input because he’s constantly building and debating and generating ideas.” Lillo, 57, has had a long and varied coaching career with jobs in countries such as Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Japan and China as well as at home in Spain. He was actually Guardiola’s manager at Mexican side Dorados de Sinaloa almost two decades ago and knew even then his former charge would make a good coach. “We’ve been working hand in hand for many years,” said Lillo, who first joined Guardiola at City in 2020 before leaving for a job in Qatar two years later. “He was my player back in the day. We have a relationship that goes all the way back and we understand things in the same direction. “When he was a player it was the same. He already had a true vision. It’s very difficult to find someone such as him with such capacity and such willingness. “He was already a bit of a coach when he was a player.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Ben Pattison reveals life-saving heart surgery after stunning 800m performance Gregor Townsend expecting wing Darcy Graham to be fit for World Cup opener David Moyes delighted to end Brighton hoodoo as West Ham top table with win
2023-08-27 05:52
'Brilliant' video shows that football is the same no matter which gender plays it
'Brilliant' video shows that football is the same no matter which gender plays it
An amazing video has demonstrated that football is always the “beautiful game” regardless of which gender happens to be playing it. With the FIFA Women's World Cup fast approaching, France’s team sponsor has gone above and beyond to show its support for women’s football while making a point about sexism in the sport. Phone company Orange has partnered with advertising company Marcel to produce a video that combats people’s prejudice against women’s football, particularly in comparison to men’s football. Ahead of the international competition, the video cleverly used visual effects technology to change segments of play by the French women’s national team and make it appear as if it is being played by the French men’s team. The video cleverly changed the appearance of female players, such as Estelle Cascarino and Sakina Karchaoui, to make them appear as if their actions were performed by high-profile men’s players, like Kylian Mbappé and Antoine Griezmann. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter The clips taken from the French women’s matches featured amazing pieces of footwork, incredible headers and stunning free-kicks, all of which were made to appear as though it was the men’s team. The final part of the 2-minute video revealed the original clips, showing that these amazing feats had actually been done by women all along. The video has been widely praised online, with some left amused by how it might rattle the sexists. One person wrote: “This is brilliant, simply brilliant! Can't wait for #FIFAWWC.” Someone else: “Wow. People will always see what they choose to see - make sure you just see the football.” “This is just so smart and impactful,” someone else commented. Another argued: “How fuming are the sexists going to be at this.” The Women’s World Cup starts on Thursday 20 July and is being held in the Oceanic regions of Australia and New Zealand. Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-07-16 18:53