Hyrra Features the Latest and Most Talked-About Topstories News and Headlines from Around the World.
⎯ 《 Hyrra • Com 》
Keller cruises through 6, the Pirates score 5 in 7th to rout the Padres 7-1
Keller cruises through 6, the Pirates score 5 in 7th to rout the Padres 7-1
Mitch Keller allowed one run in six innings and the Pittsburgh Pirates scored five times in the seventh to rout the San Diego Padres 7-1 on Wednesday night
2023-06-29 10:23
Mauricio Pochettino shares Chelsea fans’ frustrations after goalless stalemate
Mauricio Pochettino shares Chelsea fans’ frustrations after goalless stalemate
Mauricio Pochettino said he cannot control Chelsea fans’ reactions after a section of the away support appeared to boo Ben Chilwell at the end of the team’s drab 0-0 draw at Bournemouth. Chilwell was a second-half substitute at the Vitality Stadium but failed to substantially alter the team’s fortunes as they laboured in vain to break the hosts down in wet conditions. Pochettino named three outfield players aged 19 or under on the bench as well as two goalkeepers as the club’s injury crisis continued to deepen. Marc Cucurella and Noni Madueke were fresh additions to the absentee list at Bournemouth, taking the total number of players unavailable to the manager to 12. Chelsea threatened only sporadically, looking to use the channels to attack but only rarely finding a final ball to open up the home side. Raheem Sterling hit the crossbar with a fiercely hit free-kick whilst Nicolas Jackson also struck the woodwork in the first half but it was Robert Sanchez who was called upon to make the save of the game when he spread himself low at the feet of Dango Ouattara as the striker bore down on his goal. It leaves Pochettino’s side 14th in the table with just one win from five matches, and with an uneasy sense that last season’s problems in front of goal are a long way from being fixed. And some fans seemed to vent their frustrations when England international Chilwell went over to applaud the away end at full-time. “What can we do?” said Pochettino. “For me, I have nothing to say. The fans can do whatever they want. “We know what we need to do, we are strong in our belief. We have 12 injured and today we had three or four young guys and two keepers on the bench. “I’m going to cry? I’m going to complain? To who? I need to accept this, the challenge and keep being positive.” The Argentinian continued: “Bournemouth is a good team, they are going to compete. Every team is going to compete and be difficult. “But these are the circumstances we need to accept and be positive, patient. We are not going to change in the way we do things. “What can I do? Only to keep believing. If you say to me we have today all of our players, all of our signings, no injuries, and maybe we cannot win this game? Then maybe I can tell you we need to see (it) in a different way. But we cannot lie to the people.” I’m going to cry? I’m going to complain? To who? I need to accept this, the challenge and keep being positive Mauricio Pochettino Chelsea have failed to score in their last two Premier League outings and have won just twice in the league since March, at the Vitality Stadium late last season when Bournemouth were already safe and last month at home to newly-promoted Luton. Pochettino was asked whether he was sympathetic to the reaction of those supporters that booed the players off. “What I can tell the fans is the circumstance that we cannot change,” he said. “The reality that we cannot change. We have too many players (injured). We’re a team that would be strong if we are together. “Even Manchester City, Arsenal, when they have all the squad fit, they can compete for everything. Why is it different for us? It’s because of what? We don’t have all the squad available from the beginning of the season.” Bournemouth boss Andoni Iraola reflected on a performance that showed promise despite the winless run at the start of his tenure now stretching to five league matches. “I’m really happy with the performance,” he said. “The game was quite level. Both teams had their chances. Overall, we had very good individual performances and finished the game even better. “There were moments later on where we thought the game could be ours.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Ryan Fox wins BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth after Ludvig Aberg fades End of the road for Jason Roy? What England squad surprise means for World Cup Mason Greenwood comes off the bench to help Getafe get a home win
2023-09-18 01:26
Missing Jeremy Strong as Kendall Roy in ‘Succession’? Here’s where you can catch him next
Missing Jeremy Strong as Kendall Roy in ‘Succession’? Here’s where you can catch him next
Jeremy Strong's portrayal of Kendall Roy has immortalized the character for 'Succession' fans worldwide who are now hungry for the actor's next role
2023-05-29 10:51
Russia's Defense Ministry says Wagner mercenaries are surrendering their weapons to the military
Russia's Defense Ministry says Wagner mercenaries are surrendering their weapons to the military
Russia’s Defense Ministry says mercenaries of the Wagner Group are completing the handover of their weapons to the military, a move that follows the private army’s brief rebellion last month that challenged the Kremlin’s authority
2023-07-13 01:59
Is Rip Michaels OK? 'Wild 'n Out' star posts shocking health update from hospital as celeb pals and fans pray for his recovery
Is Rip Michaels OK? 'Wild 'n Out' star posts shocking health update from hospital as celeb pals and fans pray for his recovery
Rip Michaels apologized to ticket holders from a hospital bed in the critical care unit
2023-11-16 16:16
Jurgen Klopp responds after Kylian Mbappe to Liverpool rumours
Jurgen Klopp responds after Kylian Mbappe to Liverpool rumours
Jurgen Klopp has laughed off the idea Liverpool will sign Kylian Mbappe this summer. The France captain has been the subject of a world-record £259 million bid from Al-Hilal, which Paris Saint-Germain accepted as they risk losing the forward on a free transfer this summer. Liverpool could not make a similar offer but had been touted as a possible destination for Mbappe on a season-long loan but Klopp was quick to rule them out of the reckoning. “We laugh about it,” he told Sky Germany. “I can say that I think he’s a really good player but the financial conditions don’t suit us at all. I wouldn’t like to ruin the story now but as far as I know, there’s nothing to it. “It’s possible that someone else from the club is preparing something and wants to surprise me [but] that hasn’t happened in the eight years that I’ve been here. That would be the first time.” Klopp is instead looking to bolster his midfield after losing Jordan Henderson and Fabinho to Saudi Arabian clubs. Southampton’s Romeo Lavia is a target and Liverpool have had one offer for the 19-year-old rejected. Mbappe, meanwhile, was left out of Paris Saint-Germain’s squad for their pre-season tour and could join Real Madrid next year. Read More Moment Trent Alexander-Arnold told he will be Liverpool’s vice-captain Liverpool name Virgil van Dijk as new captain after Jordan Henderson exit Jordan Henderson ‘can’t wait to get going’ after controversial Saudi move
2023-08-01 18:51
Chelsea eye Harry Maguire transfer after Wesley Fofana injury
Chelsea eye Harry Maguire transfer after Wesley Fofana injury
Chelsea consider move for Harry Maguire to help cover for the injured Wesley Fofana.
2023-07-18 22:48
Spencer Torkelson and Tarik Skubal lead the Tigers to a series sweep of the White Sox
Spencer Torkelson and Tarik Skubal lead the Tigers to a series sweep of the White Sox
Spencer Torkelson hit a tiebreaking solo home run in the seventh inning, Tarik Skubal worked seven solid innings and the Detroit Tigers ran their winning streak to four games with a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox
2023-09-04 05:59
Dollar edges up ahead of inflation reading, euro awaits ECB decision
Dollar edges up ahead of inflation reading, euro awaits ECB decision
By Joice Alves LONDON The dollar edged up ahead of the key U.S. inflation report due later on
2023-09-13 16:22
Liverpool lucky with availability of centre-backs this season – Jurgen Klopp
Liverpool lucky with availability of centre-backs this season – Jurgen Klopp
Jurgen Klopp admitted Liverpool must be “lucky” with the availability of their centre-backs this season as he hinted he was unlikely to add to his options before the transfer deadline. Ibrahima Konate is a doubt for Sunday afternoon’s trip to Newcastle because of a muscular problem and Joe Gomez or Joel Matip could instead partner Virgil Van Dijk at the heart of the Reds’ defence. Nat Phillips is another alternative but Klopp is well aware that a shortage of options and a spate of injuries could spell trouble as he had to get creative with his backline during the 2020-2021 season. A total of 20 different combinations were used during the turbulent campaign and Klopp is keeping everything crossed that he does not have to deal with a defensive crisis in the forthcoming months. “In an ideal world, we have six, seven, eight centre-halves and cover for absolutely everything,” the Liverpool manager said. “No, we need to be lucky with injuries, there is no doubt about that. “I have no doubt about the quality of the boys we have. We have (academy player) Jarell Quansah, a super-talented player, available as well. “In this moment we are covered but it is not dreamland where you can be prepared for absolutely each situation. We had to learn that in the past as well a couple of times. “We will try to do our absolute best to have a squad for next week, a squad for us where we can react on pretty much everything. Is that possible? We will see.” Liverpool were the only side to do the double over a Newcastle side that lost just five times in the Premier League and qualified for the Champions League last season. Despite their rapid improvement under Eddie Howe, Newcastle are on a 13-match winless sequence against Liverpool stretching back to December 2015 – although Klopp is wary of what they will face this weekend. He feels two of their signings in particular this summer were among the shrewdest of any team. The speed they have is really good. Newcastle, since last year at least, they don’t concede a lot but score. So that’s a proper game Jurgen Klopp “Newcastle are an incredibly strong team, qualified for the Champions League, fully deserved,” Klopp said. “Super development under Eddie Howe, I have to say. Eddie is a super coach, a super manager. “Smart business. I don’t want to miss anybody but probably the two standouts in this window: (Sandro) Tonali and (Harvey) Barnes. Really good business. “The speed they have is really good. Newcastle, since last year at least, they don’t concede a lot but score. So that’s a proper game.” While Thiago Alcantara and Curtis Jones are missing once again, Klopp will be able to call upon fellow midfielder Alexis Mac Allister after his red card in the 3-1 win over Bournemouth was overturned. Mac Allister – signed from Brighton in the summer for £35million – was shown a straight red by referee Thomas Bramall after catching Bournemouth midfielder Ryan Christie on the foot at Anfield last weekend. “When I saw the pictures back I was pretty sure that it’s not a red card but that doesn’t mean then immediately that our appeal will be successful,” Klopp added. “You don’t have that a lot of times, that pretty much everybody agrees this is not a red card and should not be a red card. Harsh tackles should always be punished, I absolutely support that 100 per cent. “But it was not a harsh tackle, it was just a touch in the situation. It was a massive relief when I heard that it is overturned. Very good news.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Robert Helenius failed drug test before fighting Anthony Joshua, Vada says Eddie Howe admits last season’s battles with Liverpool remain vivid memories Juanma Lillo says Man City ‘well managed’ as he fills in for Pep Guardiola
2023-08-26 20:23
Latest GOP 2024 hopeful DeSantis 'blazing a trail' on book bans in Republican-controlled states
Latest GOP 2024 hopeful DeSantis 'blazing a trail' on book bans in Republican-controlled states
As he vies for the Republican presidential nomination, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is touting a series of measures he has pushed that have led to an upswing in banned or restricted books — not just in Florida schools but in an increasing number of other conservative states
2023-05-27 01:20
Publisher of raided Kansas newspaper 'vindicated' by prosecutor's decision to return seized items after backlash
Publisher of raided Kansas newspaper 'vindicated' by prosecutor's decision to return seized items after backlash
The Marion County Record has been "vindicated."
2023-08-17 10:23